Confronting Him

Chapter 13
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Work was hectic today. People came in like crazy but I dont know why. Like today is Wednesday.

"We have emergency downstairs Dr"the nurse said to Jeremiah as he was putting his stuff in the locker.

"Good luck out there"I kiss his lips. He smiled at me and kiss me passionately.

"I dont want you near him at all. He can do something bad to you"Jeremiah said.

"I won't. You just go save some lives"I smile and watch him walk out the nurse lounge. I stood there for a while looking at my feet. Should I confront him?

"Hey Kaila"my co-worker walk in the lounge. "They need you in room 347th"

"Okay, ima be there"I fix myself up and walk out the lounge. I walk to the counter to grab my things putting it in my pockets.

I walk to room 347th then knock on the door. "Come in"I heard a manly voice. I walk in the room seeing someone I didn't want to see. "Well looking here"

Mario stood up walking up to me. "This where your ass been for years"

"Mario, why are you here?"

"Marco got in a accident so im here with him through his little pain"Mario smirk at him. He close the door behind. "Speaking of pain"he push me to the floor and kneel down.

He put his knee on my throat choking me. I couldn't move nor breath. I tried pushing his knee off of me but i was to weak.

"Next time you run away from me again. I will kill you. See right now, I cant kill you cause my brother is hurt. But once he heal, ima find you and kill you. Take the girls too"he smile.

He let me go walking to Marco who was sleep. "Oh and that boyfriend of yours will be dead too. Just wait on it"--" now come give my brother his medicine"

What can i do to get away from him again? Now he knows where I am.