I Love My Job

Chapter 6
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I walk to room 378th to check up on this patient

I walk to room 378th to check up on this patient. Today i had to work but Jeremiah didn't.  So our little spend time together plan was a waist.

"Hi"I waved at the old woman. She had wrinkling old skin, dark lips, and green eyes. She waved back at me and smile.

"How was your day off yesterday?"she ask.

"I spent my day watching tv and sleep"I chuckle.

"You didnt send me a picture of your daughters"she said.

"Oh, I forgot"I said. "Ima send it to you"I smile.

Talking to this old lady made my day better. I want to go home so bad and see my baby. I dont get off till 3 and its 2:40. So close.

"Kaila, can you do overtime"Dr. Johnson said. Dr. Johnson was jeremiah right hand man. When he knew that me and Jeremiah was talking, he treated me different from the other girls.

"I can't. I have to pick up the girls"I said grabbing my bag, phone, and keys.

"Let Jeremiah do it"he said.

"Jeremiah have other things to do. So i have to pick up my daughters"I walk away from him going to the elevator.

I press the button to go down to the elevator. After taking a 2 minute ride on the elevator, I finally made it to the garage. I walk to my dodge truck but stop. I turn around and didnt see anything or anyone behind me. I felt like someone was behind me watching me.

"Who you looking for?"I heard this girl say. I look at her as she stared at me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine"I smile.

"Okay"she open her car door and started  her car. She back out and took off.

This is weird.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Okay, so how y'all liking the story. Is it good? Yeah, okay.

What y'all think about Mario? Crazy or nah.

But i wanted to ask y'all. Like I'm started to do this in every book. Who wants to be in the book?

Ima need your
Name:
FC:
About yourself:
Relationship:
Kid(s):
Friends W:

Trying to make the book more characters.