Talk To Me

Chapter 14

Jeremiah POV
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I walk through the hospital hallways waving at the nurses who kept giggling and blushing at me. They all know who I'm with. And that's Kaila fine ass. I have flowers in my hand with her favorite sweet tea she loves. I know she forgot it at home so I going to bring it to her.

"Hey baby"I walk in the nurse lounge seeing Kaila on her phone. "Baby"she didn't look up. I walk up to her seeing her looking at the phone of her ex. I grab the phone and shot up from her seat.

"Jeremiah, I'm sorry"she apologize. "Its just....."

"Its just what?"

"He's here. With his brother"she said.  "He's on this floor and I'm staying here all day. I can't do it jeremiah"

"Look, how about I put you on the 2nd floor. Ima be on this floor okay"I hugged her and kiss her cheek. "It's okay. He's not gone hurt you"

She nod her head and sniffle. "Okay"she let go and grab her things. She look at the flower and her sweet tea. "You brought this for me"

"Yes"I smile. She kiss my lips passionately then squeeze my butt.  I don't like that. Only i do that. "Wow, only I do that to you"I squeeze her ass making her laugh.

"Mhmmm"I heard someone cough. I look at the door seeing her ex staring at us. He can't be back here. "My brother needs assistance"

"Okay, ima be right there"I said.

"No, I want her"he pointed at Kaila. "She was his nurse right"

"Yes, but her shift is over"I said standing in front of her. "You can go back to the room"I smile.

He smirk at me and walk off. Something is wrong with him.

"Where you met this man?"