Dead Or Alive Pt.2

Chapter 29
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I pulled up to the big hotel. I park my car in the parking lot. I grab my gun from the back seat and hop out the car. I walk to the hotel entrance walking to the desk.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Mario Rodriguez"I said. 

"Ummm"She look into the computer. "He is in room 509th"

"Thank you. And which floor?"I ask.

"The 10th floor"She said. I walk away from the desk and walk to the elevator. I press the arrow button to go up. I enter the elevator and press the #10. The elevator ride was long. I really don't  know why it was long cause I was going up but people thought I was going down. Elevator probably broke.

I finally made it on the 10th floor. I walk up and down till I finally saw 509th. I stood there staring at the door till I finally knock on the door.  "Mommy here!"I heard mai say.

"Go to the room and lock it"Mario said. I heard their feet running away from the door then it open. "Hello beautiful"

I didn't even say anything. I took my fist and punch him in the nose. Could of sworn I heard a crack.

"You take this is a game! This shit ain't funny Mario!"I punch him in the face. "I'm going nuts looking for my babies while they with you and you didn't even tell me that you was taking them!"I kick him in the nuts kmocking him to the ground grabbing himself. I bend down to his level looking into his eyes. "Why you didn't call me Mario? Why?"

He didn't say anything but kept groaning. "Why?!!"I yelled then kick his face.

"I wanted to talk to you. But you wouldn't even let me see them"he said.

"Because I know some shit was coming along with you. And it did"

"I just want to see my girls"He said. "Why you left me Kaila?"

"You was a cheater. A lier. Getting into trouble with other gang members, I couldn't take it anymore"

"Then why you stayed with me when I first met you. You knew I was bad from the jump but you stayed with me"he said getting up. I back up a bit so he wont do anything stupid.

"I loved you. I never felt loved like that in years"I said. "But I should of left you when you and kailani was together. Could of been with someone else"

"Stop lying to yourself. You and your sisters was all gold diggers. You wanted me cause I had money, power, and respect from everyone. You wanted me cause you wasn't popular like your sisters and though that me and you would be perfect for each other. You needed me"

"I never needed you....."

"Stop lying Kaila! All this is your fault! You put your own daughters in danger! You was already in danger when you met me, you made it worst"He said.

Is he telling the truth? What if i did put myself in danger when I met him? I made this all happen on my own. I should of never met him.

"You also made a big mistake"He said. What is he talking about? All of a sudden, I felt someone hit me with a gun. I fell to the floor trying to see what the hell was going on.

"Mommy! Mommy!"i heard the twins yelled.

"Let's go!"Mario yelled. I look up and seen Mario wife holding the gun as Mario grab the twins hands and this bag. His wife was right behind him.

I have to get the fuck up.