Kaila James

Chapter 1
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Alicia, come here"I called my now 10 year old daughter. Her fluffy hair bounce up and down as she walk up to me with a smile. "Why you smiling?"I ask.

"Cause"she giggle a bit.

"Alicia, tell me what you did"I raise my eyebrows at her. Just then my new dog Smokey came in with purple hair and pink tail.  He aint Smokey no more. "Smokey, What the hell happen to you?"

Alicia bust out laughing. I look at her and smile shaking my head. "I didn't do it mommy, Smokey was playing in the paint"

"Now I have to give him a bath"I sigh. I carried him to our bathroom downstairs so i can wash this shit off him.

Over the pass years, the girls been asking for a puppy and I bought this all black pit bull name Smokey. He is very bad and loves to get dirty. Sometimes the girls ask for Mario and where he been. I dont really know but I saw on the news that he's making boss moves. Open his own club, have a new wife and kids. Frank was right. He was cheating on me. Never saw a man who couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Me, I'm living good. Great actually. I have my own car, big ass house, and I'm dating a doctor from my job. God he's a good man. He treats the girls like their his own. Gives them anything they want. Do they spoil rotten by Jeremiah. That's his name.

"Okay Smokey, your all done and don't go back to the paint"I said. I got up from the toilet seat and went to the kitchen. Alicia took off to go play. Mia and maci was in their room sleep. It's 6:55 in the evening, they should be up.

For the rest of the night, I sat on the couch waiting on Jeremiah to come inside. But no sign for a car engine. Probably had a double shift. I look at my phone seeing a text from Jeremiah.

Babe😍

B- had a double shift babe, ima be home around 2 in the morning. Don't wait up, if you want to wait up make sure you naked😙😙

Me- okay babe, but I might be sleep😁

Babe- please don't okay baby

I smile at the text from him. He's so funny and kind. I love him.

I met Jeremiah when I started working at the hospital. He would make funny jokes bout my body. Called me a goddess. Kept following me to lunch and sat by me. Kept me company. Never talk to any other girl.

"Mommy"I heard maci voice. I look at the stairs seeing the twins up and rubbing their eyes. Ah shit. They up now.