Cat And Mouse Game

Chapter 30

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I drove as fast as i can to find Mario. But nothing. I can't find them. "Shit!!"I yelled.

I stop my car and started crying. I didn't care who parking lot I was at. I just wanted my babies back. Just then my phone ring. I pick up the phone sniffing.

"Hello"

"Baby, where are you?"

"Jere. I'm sorry for leaving like that"I cried.

"It's okay baby. Did you find them? Where are you?"

"I was so close Jeremiah. He almost let have them. But he wanted to talk and all of a sudden his wife came and hit me. Then he took the twins"I cried.

"Just come back home okay"

Should I go back home? I can't go back there. Home wouldn't be home without the twins.

"No jere. Just take care of Alicia while I look for the girls and Mario"

"Kaila no. I don't want you to do nothing stupid, please"

"He fucked with the wrong one"I hung up the phone and took off in my car. I drove down the streets of Galveston looking for any cars that was exotic or some shit.

I look at the CVS store seeing a Mercedes Benz g-wagon. The one I use to drive around New York. I pulled up to the store then exit the car without even turning it off.

I walk in the store looking around for Maci and Mai.

"Maci"I called out.

"Mai"I called out again. I walk around the store. Nothing. I walk outside seeing the woman who hit me in the head with her gun getting in the truck.

"Mommy!!"maci scream. Mario took off in the truck. I hurried back in my car backing out and then following him. Ima follow him to where ever he going.

The drive wasn't long till we pulled up to the airport. "What are you thinking?"I mumble.

He exit the car with the girls and his ugly ass wife. I exit the car bout to whoop his ass. He gave mai to his wife as she took out a gun pointing it to mai side.

"Keep following me and I will take my daughters out"he said.

"You can't do that"I cried.

"I made them. I can destroy them"he said. They made their way inside the airport.

"Mario"I cried. "Please let me say goodbye to my daughters"I sniffle.

"Mommy"maci ran to me and hug me but Mario grab her arm.

"Don't follow me kaila"He said. They walk off to where ever they was going.

What can I do? I couldn't do anything to save them. So I had to stand back. I just sat there crying my eyes out. Some people came up to me and tried to calm me down but I told them to back up a bit. Give me some air. Give me time to think.

I stared at the walk way where they went and walk to whereever they had went. I look at this gate with security scanning people. They wasn't there. But I don't care. I bust into the security running to the gate where he was at.

"Mommy!"the twins yelled. But the man close the door. I was to late.

"No!!!"I yelled. I started hitting the door. I stood back looking at the board. It said.

Texas to New York

My home town. That's where he's going.

"Ma'am, you have to leave"the security guard said. He grab my arm but I push him off. I walk away from the gate going back to the front entrance. I went to my car getting in the driver seat. I put my head on the steering wheel thinking of my next plan.

I took out my phone and dial kailee number. I waited for her to answer and finally she did.

"Hello"

"Kailee, I need your help"

"Whats going on? Did Jeremiah hurt you?!"

"No, it's Mario. He stole the girls from me and going back to New York"

"Damn"

"Listen to me. And listen to me closely"