Get Real

Chapter 26
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Me and Jeremiah was in the kitchen eating ice cream

Me and Jeremiah was in the kitchen eating ice cream. Maci and Mai was at school. Alicia said she wasn't feeling good and her tempt was sky high. Like 107º. Thats high as hell.

Jeremiah a doctor though so he knows what to do. "You okay?"he ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just worried about Alicia"I sigh.

"She's fine"he said. "Probably got sick cause of the kids at school was sick or germs"

"Yeah but she would of told us that she was sick"I said.

"True"Jeremiah said nodding his head. "Well, let me give her more antibiotics"Jeremiah walk off.

I stared at my hand remembering the ring Mario gave me. Said he wanted to get married but we never did. Was it a good idea on leaving him without telling him? I know damn well it was a good idea. But the girls was so unhappy about it.

I was writing down the grocery list so I can go to the store later on when the phone ring. I pick up not even looking at the I.D.

"Hello"

"Ms. James, we need to talk to you please"

"Is it something about maci or Mai? What's going on?"I got up from the chair. I grab the keys and my purse.

"Just get down here"

I slam the door walking to my truck. I hop in not even telling Jeremiah that im leaving. I have to see what the hell is going on with maci and mai.

Later

I pulled up to the school seeing the principal outside. I hop out rushing to her.

"What's going on?"I ask her.

"Well, a man came here saying that he was the father to maci and mai. We didn't know to contact you first but my assistant told me to contact you and when I did, he rush out the school with them"I just wanted to break down and cry. He took my babies. Now I dont know where they at. "We already told the cops what we look like. What is his name?"

"His name is Mario. Mario Rodriguez"