New Life

Chapter 2
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Okay girls, time for school"Jeremiah said as the girls ate their breakfast

"Okay girls, time for school"Jeremiah said as the girls ate their breakfast. "Baby, make sure the man come around 2 instead of 3"

"What man?"I ask.

"For the cable. We switching right"Jeremiah said. I gasp nodding my head. I remember now.

"I remember now"I smile. Jeremiah kiss my lips then smile.

"I'll see you later"he smack my butt and walk out the door with  the girls following right behind him.

"Bye mommy"they waved goodbye to me and close the door. I look around the house thinking what should I do next.

Should i clean up the house? No. That made me stop and think about maria. Mario wanted her as his little play toy. Then killed her. I wipe my eyes thinking about how I act with maria just to protect him. Now her life is gone.

After playing around the house, I slept, painted my toe nails, and then watch tv. I'm off today so I'm just bored. Just then someone knock on the  door.

I got up and walk to the door. I open the door seeing the cable man. "Hi, is Jeremiah home?"

"No but im his girlfriend. He told me about you"I said.

"Cool, well let me get my tools and stuff"I nod my head watching him walk to his truck.

I walk outside hearing the birds chirp and the cows mooo. Yes I live on a farm. We have 5 horses and pony for the twins. I do ride and i have tons of fun riding my horse name spirit. We have chickens, a turkey, and rooster who is mean as hell.

This farm is a place where I can relax and take about life.

I haven't speak to my sisters in a while. Wonder what they doing tho. Should I talk to them? Maybe no, what if kailani tells Mario where I am.

"Okay ma'am I have my stuff so can i go in the house and hook up the cable"

"Yeah sure"I open the door and walk in the house.

"Beautiful house"he smile.

"Thanks"I smile.

"So you said this your boyfriend. Not husband"he said.

"No, just boyfriend"I said.

"No kids for him"he look at me. Why is he asking all these questions?"

"Can you get to work please"I said.

"Yes ma'am"he smile then laugh. I rolled my eyes stepping into the kitchen.

He did kind of caught me off guard there with the baby thing. I might get married, I might not. I might have kids, I might not.

I don't know yet.