Wedding Day

Chapter 39

Couple months later

Couple months later

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Today is my wedding day!! I'm so excited cause I'm marrying the man that I love very much. Jeremiah been so good to me these pause years and now he wants to get married. Make something his.

"Ohhhh, bitch you should try this"kailani said as she came up to me smiling. It was 9 o'clock in the morning and the girls was all at my house. Kailee, kailani, Mercedes, my old stripper friend Jenny and alisha came all the way from college to see me.

"No more trying anything kailani. Put it down"I laugh. Alicia and the twins came in a little bit upset. "What's wrong?"I ask them.

"When it's time to get dress mommy?"maci ask.

"Around 5 o'clock"I said.

"That's gone be long"Mia said sighing.

"I know that why we should go and get enough sleep for tonight"I said.

"I can't sleep mommy"Alicia said.

"Well how about you and the girls go play outside"I said.

"I'll go and watch them"alisha said. She walk out the room with the girls.

"Kaila, did you talk to diamond about...."kailee said.

"She don't need to know about Alicia at all. Just know that she's safe with me"I smiled. Abel was in kailee arms smiling in her face. I couldn't stop looking at them two. "Who want some brunch?"

Wedding

I was shaking in my heels

I was shaking in my heels. I can't believe this is happening. But it's sad that I don't have my father to walk me down the all aisle. So I decided that my two sisters walk me down the aisle.

"You ready?"kailee ask.

"Yes, I'm ready"I said smiling.

"You look scared. Damn this what it feels like to get married?"kailani ask.

"Yes kailani"me and kailee said.

"Nah uh, what we not gone do is....."just then the doors open. Everybody rose up smiling at me. "Oh shit"

Me and my sisters walk down the aisle smiling at people. I couldn't take my eyes off Jeremiah. He's all that I want. All that I need. He better not be like Mario crazy ass. That was enough for me.

I kiss kailee cheeks and then kailani cheeks. "Love y'all"I said. I then grab Jeremiah hand smiling like crazy.

As the priest went on and on about everything. I felt like someone was watching me. I turn to look in the back seeing Mario starring at me. I bet this is what he wanted to do himself. Marry me. But wasn't man enough.

"Kaila"Jeremiah called my name.

"Huh. Oh I do"I laugh making people laugh.

"Jeremiah, do you except Kaila James as your wife?"

"I do"he said looking into my eyes. I smiled.

"Well then my part here is done. You may kiss your wife"I jump up and down then kiss my now husband.

"I love you"he said.

"I love you too"I smiled then kiss him.

Mario POV*

I watch as Kaila kiss the man she now call husband. That could be me but you all  say that I'm crazy. I don't see myself as being crazy. I'm crazy for my kids. The way she left me and never told me that she was leaving made me mad, angry, and upset. I should of killed at that party. She did it again.

She killed my baby. My new baby that was on the way. She killed it. Eleanor couldn't calm down at all. Stress level was all the way sky high and lost the baby. Plus she mad that I didn't tell police who beated her. What a husband I am.

"Want more coffee?"this girl ask me. I smiled at her and nod my head. She took my cup away and went to the coffee thinging.

As I sat there and thought about life, I didn't notice the girl was talking to me. "Sir"she gave me my coffee cup.

"Thank you"I said. She smiled then walk somewhere else.

I drunk my coffee while thinking. The way Kaila looked at me, she wanted me to be jealous. But it ain't over yet.

Next she better be planning her damn funeral.