Queen Of Rock

"Emma? Hello sweetheart? I'm home! "
" I'm upstairs!". "What are you doing?" " I have been sitting at the end of the bed for the last 20 minutes , it could be longer. I just can't decide what to wear. Now it goes between 3 dresses." " You say 3 dresses? Why are there 30 on the floor and some on our bed?" " I have decided not to wear them. These in the closet are the problem. What are you going to wear?" "Not much, it doesn't really matter. We aren't meeting the President you know. If you pick I can pick something matching." " What? Michael? Are you pressuring me to choose? No! By the way why are you still standing in the door opening?." " I thought you would never notice. You remember what I shouted when I entered the house or how I called this bed a minute ago? I thought so. Well I said, I'm home and our bed. Which means a lot since I live on the road."
"Are you moving in?" " I considered it and I say yes, definitely. If you still want me to?" "OMG YES of course I want you here! Could you really leave the 5sos house in Australia?" " It was quit easy to decide really only telling the boys is something I can't do. I am 100%. sure that I belong beside you. Come on kiss me kiss me."

I am standing in front of the mirror in my black dress, with my black heels on. Black matches Mikey's hair. But I am a little concerned about tonight if I am honest. Michael walks out the bathroom in his favourite black skinny jeans and his USA-flag shirt. I don't know why I hoped he wouldn't wear this, because he looks so perfect. Nervously I walk down the stairs,  Michael rushed by and is waiting for me down with his hand ready. He helped me down the last stairs. He flicks his fingers trough my hair, I stare into his beautiful eyes. I quickly steal a kiss and rush to the door. I hear car doors being closed and decide to open the door when the footsteps are coming nearer.