00 | Origin

Explosion, was his quirk.

Firework, was hers.

Sachi and her big brother Katsuki were almost inseparable in their early years of life. Despite their differences in personality, they were tightly bonded by blood and companionship.

Sachi and Katsuki would hold hands whenever they walked on sidewalks or in stores. They'd marvel at the merchandise of famous heroes through windows, they'd go on playdates with Izuku Midoriya, and they made quite the trio; full of their unique traits.

Often the trio would play Rescue together. Sachi would giggle whenever she played the victim or the hostage. While Katsuki and Izuku, playing the heroes, would try their best to save her from the evil hands of Mitsuki Bakugou, a savage woman who claimed the many lives of innocent octopus sausages and sushi rolls.

With all of their fun and games, their innocent laughter and play, everything went downhill one day.

The attention Katsuki received with his quirk made him rotten. To Izuku, and to his sister. His ego grew and grew along with his power and authority as months went by. He turned on Izuku for being quirkless, and his sister for being a copycat.

Things that happened because of nature eventually separated the trio to opposite sides of a spectrum. An almighty leader and his loyal followers on one end, and a cowering duo on the other.

The siblings' relationship grew distant and faltered greatly when poor Sachi became ill one summer morning. Coughing and heaving at breakfast and she quickly received heavy medical attention from a multitude of nurses, doctors, and even U.A.'s healer, Recovery Girl—for the diagnostics were serious.

She became weak over the years that slowly went by, but she managed to carry a strong heart through school and treatments. All the while, hooked onto expensive medical equipment and daily pills.

Izuku stayed as her best and only friend. He stayed as her loyal companion, as her emotional pillar. He gave her a shoulder to cry on, and a hand to hold.

On the other end, Katsuki stayed as her egotistical older brother, and nothing more.