xxxv

mark focus

18:44 || 6:44 p.m.

mark was still laying on the sofa with his sleeping beauty.

though donghyuck was looking like he was about to wake up any moment now.

mark has been awake for quite some time, just cuddling his lover as he slept peacefully on his chest.

with his hands running through donghyuck's soft locks, the older felt his boyfriend shift around, before seeing his eyes slowly fluttered open.

donghyuck was truly a beautiful boy.

and mark was the luckiest person alive to be able to call donghyuck his.

"hey baby~" the older cooed, hands sliding from donghyuck's hair down to his hips.

"what time is it?" the younger mumbled sleepily, nuzzling himself closer into mark's neck.

"almost seven p.m." mark replied softly, placing light kisses on donghyuck's forehead.

"still up for the park?" the younger asked quietly, still half asleep.

"i am if you are."

"alright then."

donghyuck slowly sat himself up next to mark, rubbing his face and internally he himself up.

he still wore the clothes that were presentable enough to go outside in, so all he did was give his hair a small comb-through with his hand and tied his shoes up again.

the two exited the house hand in hand, having the intense yet stunning sunset shine bright in their faces.

the whole city of seoul was shaded in with a hazy mix of dark pink and purple.

"woah..." donghyuck's voice trailed off as he saw how awe-inducing the scenery in front of him was.

he glanced over at mark, who was smiling cutely his way, and his heart melted.

the younger felt the warmest arms wrap around his waist and hold him lovingly from behind.

mark placed a kiss on donghyuck's cheek to earn his attention. so when the shorter turned his head towards him, mark took his lips in with his own.

donghyuck literally had lips softer than the clouds in the sky.

something, (out the many things) mark loved about him.

the pair pulled away, donghyuck now blushing as started leading the way to the park.

--

a slow, peaceful walk on the way to the park later, both boys found themselves cuddling each other underneath mark's favorite oak tree.

a playground surrounded by soft, green grass and full of children was right in front of them.

mark really liked kids, as well as donghyuck.