iv

donghyuck focus

                    ➶

11:13 || 11:13 a.m

bulimia nervosa.

donghyuck has bulimia nervosa.

and he couldn't pity himself more, no matter how many times he tried to convince himself he was okay, it was already wrapped around his mind that he wasn't going to survive his disorder, even though people do.

he was getting the treatment he needed with his father, but there were always days when they'd miss a critical appointment or two.

donghyuck's just wondering if the next appointment he misses will be his last.

the boy never told a single soul about his condition. the only person who knew was his distant-at-heart father. his disorder wasn't serious now, but with the continuous missed appointments and severe migraines that accompany it jab at his head out of nowhere, donghyuck knows it can only get worse.

it always gets worse for him, anyway.

donghyuck kept a polaroid camera in his locker. the boy was absolutely infatuated with photography. he loved taking photos of anything and everything that caught his attention.

colored a sleek and elegant black, he grabbed the polaroid and slipped it on his wrist with the little matching strap he attached to it. when he took it off the locker shelf, a visibly old, fading white and turning yellow sheet of paper drifted down with it.

confused as to what it was, donghyuck unfolded the piece of scratch paper and immediately frowned.

it was a letter he had written to his mother when he was first beginning high school.

it was meant to be given to her while she was in prison, only to have his own blood reject with a big 'returned to sender' sticker on it.

it brought tears to his eyes faster than he excepted while he read the note, so he shoved it in his pocket and wiped his escaping tears away.

he walked out of the school campus and towards the food court nearby. but he knew by the end of the day, he was going to be throwing up everything he put in his stomach anyways.

donghyuck hated the way he looked in his eyes.

he was deformed.

hideous.

fat.

he knew in the ultimate end he was torturing himself with his own thoughts, but it's always been donghyuck and his thoughts.

he never confided in anyone to share his thoughts with. it's not that he didn't want to, he just didn't know how.

and for some odd reason, mark lee seemed like the perfect boy to spill all his secrets to.

--
short chap i'm sorry
thank you for the read!
te quiero, áltura. ☁️