Story Introduction

In a world where hunters had become the hunted, inferior wolves struggle to survive: Puppies are stolen from their mothers and are forced to grow up in fenced-in fields where they are picked off by hunters, killed for their meat and pelts, or sold off to alphas who will breed them up.

Louis had grown up in one of these fields, watching others get shot at and killed right in front of him; but he had survived. Now one of the oldest wolves in the lot, he knows that both alphas and hunters are going to put a target on his head; and the annual alpha hunt for a mate was only a few days away, can he evade them like he's done for the last 13 years?

~~~

Copyright:

This story was made completely from scratch, and from my own creativity of imagination. If this story is copied in ANY shape or form without consent from me AND not given any credit, I will make sure to hunt you down and make sure my story would be removed from that user.

©️1Dering_About_You

~~~

Basically publishing and re-publishing all of these because Bailey, BaileyPress , and my Ritz Cracker told me to.

So, y'all should thank them x

Ps. This story is very old and definitely not the best I've written. Please excuse my cringey writing, lol.