KILLER

KILLER is a work of fiction. All characters, events, locales and incidents all came from the authors imagination. All Rights Reserved.

little side note : this book isn't all happy sunshine and rainbows. there's some pretty sad and depressing, shitty things that happen. alright peace ✌️

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Started : March 8th, 2019
Finished : 18th, 2020

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I was always told that bad things happened to good people and I never quite understood it.

Until I grew up, and my eyes were open wide, taking in the broken world around me, and that's when I knew.

Tragedy happens everyday to so many different people across the world.

But I couldn't help but ask God himself, why he did what he did to me.

Why he took my loves away.

I never understood why bad things happened, until something bad happened to me. It changed my life completely.

It broke me.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You are rooted deep
within my soul
a part of my forever
in the deepest parts
of my heart
there you are.

i love you and miss you with my whole heart.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hayley Samuels was a brilliant student, and when she met and married Derek Smith, her life was complete.

They had a daughter Gemma, Hayley had the family she never had.

Five years later they were blessed with the gift of another child, Hayley was seven months pregnant and off work.

They were expecting a son, Grant Smith.

Hayley was always told that bad things happened to good people, but she didn't quite understand it until tragedy struck.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Killer is fiction, all coming from my imagination.

It's going to be a work in progress.