My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right! 17

"Finally" Ive been bored to death

"Sorry man, its been a long night" Sam looked a mess.

"What wrong?" Nicole walked up to him

"Nothing, but Marlyns starving I need to bring her some food" He was lying

"You think we can go with you?"

"Marcus seriously I don't know. Hes on some weird shit right now" I nodded.

We drove back home. Sam, brushed off Nicole and Matthew and went into the kitchen by himself. Somethings happened

"Sam"

"Yeah" He never looked up

"What happened?"

"You cant tell Nicole. Im not even sure If I should tell you"

"What you mean cant tell us. We're in this together!"

"I know I know" He looked at me. He was suffering. I tried to go inside his mind but his barriers were up to good for me to crack

"what happen?"

"I saw him kill a girl."

"And?"

"And nothing" He looked at me then grabbed the food he made and walked out the kitchen. Did I miss something?

"Whats wrong with Sam?"

"I don't know. He saw Trent kill a girl and then he walked out"

"Huh? Maybe Nicole knows. Maybe but I really don't care. I just want Marlyn back. He can deal with his issues on his own" I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I couldn't understand humans.

I was walking back to my car, when I saw Nicole standing there

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing" I lied

"Sam, You love me right?" She gave me a sweet smile

"Yes I love you"

"Then why are you lying to me"

"I I don't know" I looked at the ground

"Do you love her too?" My head snapped up

"No! I love you Nicole, Only you" I put the bag of food on the hood and grabbed her hand.

"Then why are you hiding from me"

"Trent took me and Marlyn to see him kill a girl. He made me choose. I choose this girl who was drunk, oblivious. She was in the same condition as Marlyn when Marcus took her. He took her to a alley, stripped her, scratched bit, killed her viciously then dropped her at out feet. I was terrified I don't want to become that. And you know what made it worse Marlyn! She didn't flinch once. She watched and didn't feel a bit of sadness. I was the weak one. How can I become a vampire If I cant even watch as a human" I closed my eyes.

I felt Nicole's small cold hand on my cheek, her index finger slowly rubbing my ear to relax me. It was kind of working

"Love, that is Trents way of killing not mine and it doesn't have to be yours. Don't let his scare tactic fool you. Hes cruel and evil He knows it. Everyone knows it. Don't let Marlyn bravery make you start doubting yourself. Shes hard as rock because that's her way to survive. Your going to be okay. Don't believe anything he tells you." She pulled on my ear and I leaned in to kiss her.

Our lips met and all my worries melted away. How could I ever doubt myself, how could I ever kept a secret her her. She was the reason why I was so sure of this. I loved her with my entire being. I loved her she was the reason my heart beats now and she would be the reason why I would live forever. I loved her. We were connected, the blood we shared with each other bonded us forever. I could feel her miles away and she could feel me, hear and read me. This was true love that people searched for.

My hands were wondering her glorious body, one up her shirt cupping her breast the other on her butt squeezing hard. She moaned and our kiss became deeper. Her hands were on my back, her nails lightly scratching, just a bit deeper and she would puncture me. I threw my head back, her tongue circled my Adams apple to the side of my neck where my vein was jumping wildly.

She sunk her small but sharp teeth into my neck slowly. There was never pain for me only pleasure. I moaned as she sucked harder and harder. My hand was on top of her head, pushing her closer to my neck. I loved this as much as I loved her. She stopped then kissed me, she bit her tongue and I tasted her wonderful blood. I held on to her tongue. Licking my blood along with her. Our bloody kiss last for a long time until she pulled away. Both of us panting.

"You better get going, but hurry back soon" she stood on her tiptoes to kiss my goodbye then left me alone. I had to take a few minutes to get myself calmed down.

I walked right into Trents house. There wasn't any locks and he was expecting me anyways.

"Finally!" Trent ran down the stairs

"Whats wrong?" He looked angry

"I don't know the damn girls, throwing up and she in the shower crying. She smells like blood"

"Oh. Ohhh. Yeah dude shes a girl"

"What?"

"She needs to see Nicole. All her stuff is in her room"

"What!"

"Shes on her period man"

"Oh, shit. I cant let her go. Tell Nicole to come here" He was pacing the living room.

I dialed Nicole

"Yes"

"Marlyn is um having her thing right now. Trent wont let her leave"

"She need to come home!"

"Here you tell him then" I handed Trent the phone

"No. No. What?"

"No?"

"Fine, Ill send her back but I swear if shes not back in 7 days I will come get her!" He handed me the phone

"Give Marlyn the phone"

I ran up the stairs to her room

"Marlyn Nicoles on the phone"

"Leave it on the floor" she yelled back. I did and left

Five minutes later she walked out. Red as a tomatoe.

"You better drive fast as hell"

"7 days" Trent yelled as we left

The entire ride was quite she kept her eyes close. Poor her.

Woot Woot. Marcus is coming back!!! I missed him as much as yall. And what you think about Sam and Nicole? Should it be a happy ever after or a twist. Kind of stuck on it.