My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right 14

I screamed so loud it had to be heard by that little village not to far away. I black sky was blacker. I whipped my head back and forth, flapping my arms like a useless bird. I stopped yelling, I stopped moving, Ive been asking for death and here it was there was no way of it. I said my goodbye outloud hoping, just hoping they would travel with the air to my love one. Sadly I hoped Marcus would Know I never hated him that I was glad I met him. That he changed my life, that I would never want to change it. No matter how twisted it was.

I heard laughing, I heard it before I felt the arms wrapped around my back and legs. I heard it before I felt the wind blowing my hair around. I felt the vibrating of his chest before I knew what was happening. Then I opened my eyes to be haunted by that stupid grin of his and his bright yellow eyes

"Stupid Girl, Did you really think I would kill you so soon?" He laughed once more. We were running through the trees. Complete darkness and yet he never hit anything. He was running with his senses. For once I was glad I was in the arms of a Vampire.

"You can thank me Later". I closed my eyes.

"Wake up!" I was dropped on the floor. My butt hurted

"AH" He laughed again

"I hate you"

"I love you too" He offered his hand which I didn't take. I pushed myself up. My jeans were stained with dirt and green yuk. My hands were covered and dirt and blood.

"Do you have some extra clothes?"

"Yes" He gave me a wide smile then left the room. I looked out the window. My sheet rope was still tied to the rail. It would of worked if I wasn't dealing with supernatural being.

"Of course it would of worked, but then again humans have short patience the first time you would of asked to be killed they would proboly done it" He tossed the clothes on the newly made up bed.

"If I take a shower will there be any privacy?" He put his long finger on his chin and stayed still for a while

"No" He laughed I rolled my eyes. There was a chair in the corner of the room. I grabbed the clothes with one hand then pulled the chair with me in the bathroom.

"Whats the chair for?" He was walking behind me but I closed the door on his face. I locked the door then put the chair under the handle. Maybe he wouldn't break his own door.

I stripped and turned the water on and hoped in. I wasn't planning on taking a long shower I just rinse the dirt off of me.

"Ha, your very original" He was speaking from the other side of the door "But im a very strong Vampire darling. The chair broke and the door busted open. I was in such shock I didn't have time to run out before he pinned me to the wall.

"Your original but not smart." His hands were gripping my waist tightly, his nails digging into my flesh. I slapped him, it hurted me more than him. He just stared at me. He let go and eyed me up and down. I tried to cover myself but he slapped my hands away.

"Your mine. I can do anything I want to you" He grabbed me by my arms and bit into my shoulder. It was painful. He let go, then bit the other side. The blood ran down my body. The water was spraying us both. He licked at the bit sucking the blood and the bit healed. He began to lick down the trail the blood was leaving. It came my breast and I began to whimper.

"Noo, don't please don't"

"Finially, my Marlyn shows weakness. I thought I would never see it" He looked up at me and smiled. He flicked his tongue and I began to cry. He dropped to his knees and bit my thigh then the other. I pulled on his short curls, yanking his head. It did no good. He grabbed my legs then picked me up and walked out the shower and dropped me on the bed.

"Marlyn, why Marlyn. Your so delicious. I don't understand how he could resist?" He straddled me again. Moving my hair then attacked my lips, bitting then hard, drawing blood. His nails were digging into my sides. He pulled them to his face and licked his fingers.

"I told you I was evil Marlyn" He came close to my face and licked my cheek and kissed it.

"Your tears are so good" He kissed me down to my neck then bit down. His bits were nothing like Marcus. His were brutal, sharper, deeper and wider I felt the void I felt the my blood leaving. I hope this time It was for good.

------

SO I really want to put a few sexual scenes in this story but I want to see what you guys think about it soo Plz let me know. But ill be posting the next part 2marrow night. & THANK YOU FOR READING. VOTING AND COMMENTING IT MEAN SO MUCH