My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right 13

I felt the bit. I screamed but a hand went over my mouth. My blood was being drawn out of my slowly. Then it stopped. He brought his head up and smiled at me. His lips were bloody red, he licked them and smiled at me. I was being straddled. My arms were held his arm hand.

"Your delicious" I closed my eyes "Your beautiful also, I love your hair, your body, your long limbs, its very attractive."

"Get off of me"

"No" He whispered in my ear. He flicked his tongue in it. He let go of my arms and grabbed my face with both hands. "look at me" I didn't open my eyes.

He dug his nails into my arm. I opened them

"Good girl" He lips touched mine. I mashed my lips together but he bit my chin. My mouth opened and he started kissing me. I didn't move so he stopped.

"Your not as fun as Marcus said you were" He pouted

"What?" I snapped

"Marcus never shuts his mind. I know everything about your stay. Im trying to get the same thing" He grinned

"Im not understanding" He sat up, while still sitting on me.

"You too showered together, he kissed you, slept with you. I want that"

"So that's why you took me?"

"A part of it and to make Marcus angry"

"Well I didn't do any of that williningly. So you might as well kill me now"

"Oh I know. I didn't plan on you be willing. Im evil I take what I want." He got up and left me in the room.

I was back to the beginning, kidnapped. Forced to do things I didn't want to. No way out. No escape. There was a window though. I got up and walked to look outside. The sky was red with black on the horizon? Where the hell was I?

I couldn't think about that I needed to get out of here. I slide the door open and leaned over the bocany's golden rail. It was a two story jump. Seems like I could make it, There was grass down there it should be a soft landing. But I didn't want to break any bones.

I pulled the sheets off the bed and tied them together to make a rope. It was long enough for me to slide down. I grabbed the blanket and threw it over the botany. It landed right were I needed it to. I tired the other end of the sheets to the rail. It was tight enough to not get loose. I threw the rest over and climded over the rail. Don't look down. I started sliding down the sheets, A window was coming up and I didn't know if someone was in there. I kicked off the wall to the right. I almost made it out the window but not enough, no one was looking out. I was to the ground so I jump and landed on the blanket. I ran like hell. The sky was starting to turn black. I didn't know what that meant but I knew I had o find cover or safety soon.

There was trees to my left so I ran that way. I know it was dumb to run that way. I had no ideal what was hidding in there but it was better than being out in the open. I hid behind the third tree I ran past. I was tired and dehydrated. I didn't know where I was running to. I looked back to the house I just left. It was like a mansion. Huge, cream color. With greek like pillars in front. Two story with a lot of windows. It reminded me of a modern mini white house. I started walking threw the forest, if I came across a stream I could get a drink of water. I fell a lot while walking. My hands had a lot of tiny scratches and I was dirty.

The forest was pitch black I was walking by feeling, I didn't hear any animals, no nothing just the sound of me stepping on dead leaves and my ouches. I felt like I was being watch. I kept turning around to see if someone was behind me but I didn't see anything. I did see a clearing up ahead I jogged to it. I was out the forest overlooking a small village. I was on the edge of a hill. The was no way down or at least I couldn't see one. I sighed. I was trapped here. I was tired and on the verge of collapsing.

I felt the presence of someone again, then the breath of my neck

"Did you really think it was that easy to get out?" I jumped "Did you really think I wouldn't know your plan?" I stayed still, holding my breath "Did you think you would be safe on your own?. And I thought you were smarter than that. Do you like the view?"

"Where am I?"

"Your in hell darling" He chuckled then moved my hair to my left side, rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I should drop you off to those vouchers, they would love you. Since your willing to die"

My breath stopped "I thought so" His hand went up my shirt and rubbed my belly. His cold touch made me shiver.

"Your so soft. Shame Marcus never had his way with you" He shook his head. He let go of me then stepped back.

"Shame, Shame, Shame." I turned to look at him. His face was blank.

He held his hand out for me to take. I just looked at it. He trilled his hand "Stupid Girl"

He pushed me backwards off the hill.