My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right 16

I felt something up and down my spine, I gave a small shiver in my sleep. Coldness grabbed my shoulders and gave then a pinch. It worked all the way down to my waist. It was a cold massage.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" he cooed in my ear. I groaned inwardly I thought I would be dead by now.

"leave me alone"

"but you have visitor" he chuckled

"what?" I instantly woke u and rolled over on my side. I was still naked. I tried to cover myself but he grabbed my hands

"no, you don't get the right to do that. I left you like this for a reason" he gave me a smirk.

I tried to fight off his hand but it was a useless attempt. I just closed my eyes.

"what visitor?"

"get dress and I'll tell you." he dropped the clothes on my chest and I felt the weight lift off the bed.

I opened my eyes he was gone. there was no way I was taking another shower. I was clean.

It was a small black sequence dress. The black pumps were a perfect fit. I didn't bother looking at myself. I was a mess I knew and felt it beside looks meant mothing when I was surround around vampires.

The door opened and Trent walked in wearing a black bottom down shirt and dark blue jeans. He was breathtaking. As beautiful as Marcus and Matthew but he was older you could see that right away. He was a a man, a very very handsome man who could make any teens heart stop and start an infatuation. If the situations were different I would be that girl.

"Beautiful" he gave me a wide smile showing his fangs. He held out his hand, I looked at it like I always did. You would expect him to know I wasn't going to take his hand willingly.

"I know but I keep doing maybe you'll do it when I'm really mad and I'll just kill you right on spot. Then both of us will be happy" he smiled I rolled my eyes.

"Follow me" we walked down a wooden floor hallway with golden walls and classic pictures and vases. I wasn't the antic type but they were wonderful. We went down some gold carpeted spiral stairs.

"Can I ask you something?"

"of course"

"where are we really?"

"we're in he'll."

"no we are not" I snapped back he laughed

"we are in a world our first vampires created. It's the opposite of earth. Like a another dimension. They needed somewhere where they could live without being burned by the sun and somewhere where all vampires could live free. The exact details of how they did it is a mystery but what we do now is make transporters in whatever place we like to be transported down here take Marcus home. It's a skyscraper. It has the same features but it's fixed to accommodates their living we can fix and switch it anytime we want. Like mine is a mini white house" he looked back and smiled my mouth was open so I was right.

"Transporters are all over the world and our land is all over this space. Everything is spread out but yet it's close enough that it doesn't take more than 30 minutes to get to someone's house. It's a mystery how but it's like that. Vampires are genius, scientist and killers. Remember that forever."

We walked into a golden living room and there he was standing up just staring at me

"Sam" I was about to run to him but Trent Grabbed me

"No no. Your mine I'm not going to let you touch him" he set me down.

"Are you okay?" Sam looked worried