My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right 2

I hurried and put the dress on It fitted perfectly It was a great dress and the black strap heels were comfortable. I liked it. But my hair was stringy and the cuts on my wrist and body weren't appealing at all. I walked to the door and before I could open it swung open almost hitting me.

"Walk" I walked slowly I wasn't in a rush. Another man was at the end of the hall. I was yanked back behind Marcus.

"No"

"Come on cousin, be nice. You don't want her" The man laughed. I didn't know what was happing but It wasn't right.

"She's mine. Go!" He yelled and it echoed in the hall. He laughed but turned and left.

My arm was being squeezed really hard it was cutting off my circulation. He started walking pulling me along with him. His nails were starting to dig into my skin and he was walking to fast for me in heels. I tripped and fell. That made him let go. He helped me up and let me follow.

We came to a wooden door and he looked down at me.

"Don't be stupid." he opened the door, grabbed my arm and led us in.

We were in a office. There was a mahogany desk and there were three people already seated. The stood when we enter. On was Matthew and the other was a tall man with grey hair and a dark blue suite he was sitting behind the desk. The other was this chick She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and she looked nice and young. Why was she here?

"Marcus" the grey hair guy was looking right at me.

"Hey"

"She survived?"

"Yeah, Matthew helped her" the chick looked at him and smiled. She had a nice smile

"Marlyn Right?" I just nodded.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know?" Marcus looked at me with a lost look

"Marlyn, you cant go back to your parents." She said it so fast I almost didn't catch it.

"Why?" My voice was cracked and I didn't sound nothing like myself

"Nicole!" Matthew screamed at her

"What? She needs to know this!"

"Do you think another time would be better?" Matthew sounded angry and looked at me and smiled.

"Well she's mine. Im taking her back to her room and decide what to do."

"Marcus. No if she stays here she needs to get a better room" The grey hair man eyed me.

"Why?"

"Don't Marcus" He sighed

"Do I get to tell her?"

"No."

"Why not?" Nicole snapped

"Do you want to know?" Marcus asked me. I didn't know what the secret was but I rather have it now all at once. So I nodded.

"No, I got a better ideal Ill show here" He laughed and pushed me out the room. I was beyond lost and was numb with fright.

"Marcus" I heard footsteps behind us.

"What?" We kept walking

"Don't hurt her" It was Matthew

"She's mine I can do whatever I want!"

"Yeah but give her a option" Nicole was trying so hard to protect me I wanted to hug her.

"No"

"Your impossible!" Nicole yelled.