Seventeen~Better Living

FEW DAYS LATER

JEN

"I think this is the house " i told my sister and Brandon as we walked through this for sale home with this Realtor.

"You like this BranMan ?" Jorjo asked calling him by a nickname she made up.

"Yeah.. repaint these dark ass walls though" he answered referring to the dark red walls covering the Living Room and Kitchen area.

"Agreed"The realtor Maggie said as we all sat around the kitchen Island.

"3 votes, its a yes" I told Maggie as she pulled out contracts and other important things.

"Alright are yall planning to move in Today?"Maggie asked as i looked at my sister then at Brandon.

"How much would that be?"Brandon asked as Maggie started calculating

"Originally 29,000,000 minus the discount" she stated as she calculated "25,000,000" she said as Me and Brandon looked at each other and smiled.

"Yes will be taking it today"he answered as she handed us tons of papers to sign.

"Cash or card?" She asked as he pulled out a stack of cash along with the few thousands Jorjo offered to give.

"All here" he said as she shook our hands handing us the keys to our home.

"This place is huge, na" Jorjo said admiring the place.

"Thanks to you giving us the idea to move here"I said as we walked up stairs leaving Brandon downstairs.

"Just like to have my family living next to me" she smiled as we held hands.

"I'm just so glad the girls get to grow up like this, and the aint gotta share rooms no more" I said excited.

"Our kids will not grow up like we did and thats on all our souls" Jorjo stated as she smiled.

"You leaving Sunday right?" I asked as she focused on her phone

"Yeah, gotta meet with the lawyer and pay off the bond" she explained.

People may wonder why i won't do jack shit to get my brother out, they even think its because I'm broke... but really it's because Jordan and I was never close. We hated each other and we never shared a bond... I think its amazing that me and Jordan share something which is our little keeper Jorjo.