Two~Phase

PHASE.

"Where in the hell are you?" I worried as she coughed up a cry.

"B-y-y Cisco the gas station on 5th street?" She said unsure as i sighed rushing on the highway.

"Jorja don't hang up on a nigga iight' ? I'm on my way" i said in a calming tone trying to hide my rage. Whoever harmed Jordan was gonna' pay and that was on my soul.

No i never dated Jorja or slept with her, she was nothing more than my best friend. The girl who have been there since the dawn of time, the only girl who knows Dominic Carter and knows me like a book.

"Jorja i got you" i said calmly as i picked her up bridal style as she cried and bleed on my shirt. I laid her in the passenger seat and placed her bag in the backseat.

"What the hell happen Jorja?" I asked as i got into my car. She looked out the window holding her bruised face.

"Syrus... he raped me" she mumbled as i instantly got angry.

"Yo what the fuck? " i said in anger as she grabbed my hand.

"Calm down Nic, don't do something crazy... i just wanna go home , shower and sleep." She calmly said as i physically calm down but mentally i was on 10 and was ready to end that niggas life.

************

Jorja

"you came home pretty late last night"
My sister Jen said as she walked into my room holding one of the twins, Layla i believe it was.

"Yeah, hey I'm not feeling good so i might not be getting up today" i warned her as i covered my face with the cover only showing my eyes.

"Mhmm" she smiled " Well yo' lul best friend here" she said smiling as Phase tall and well built self walked into the door tattoos filling his arms and a few plastered on his neck as his masculine smile brighten the room.

"I ain't no lul' best friend lul nigga" he teased Jen as they playful hit one another before she had enough and left out.

"How you feeling shawty? He asked as he carelessly laid next to me in my bed.

"Like a dying cow, i really need to get the fuck outta her" i said angry as he looked at me.

"You need to go once you get healed up, no offense but if you stay around here you gonna be another Jen" he said referring to my sister being 20 with 2 kids and no money or car.

"None taking, i know this already" i said frustrating my self with doubts and worries.

"Since you was feeling bad i went out and bought a few of them old ass movies you like and you can have my card to order food" he sweetly said as i looked at him crazy.

"Thanks Nic but you should stay and watch em' with me" i suggested as he frowned up at me and laughed .

"I'm a busy nigga" he simply said as i rolled my eyes.