Twelve~Exposed

JEN,

Since the twins started school i decided to start stripping so I could get enough money to get me a car and just enough money to spoil the twins and myself. I found a club outside of town just so my family wont be in my business.

"Night babies" i told them as i kissed and tucked both of them in before leaving out.

I got into my brand new Challenger heading to the club. When i got there i met faces with Brandon some silly nigga who was always sweating me. He was actually fine and about his money but I couldn't see myself with him.

"Wussup sexy"he greeted as i rolled my eyes smiling.

"Hey brandon" i said walking pass him.

"Hey look here shawty" he said chasing me down"lemme take you out" he demanded as i looked up at him and laughed.

"I'll think about it" i said as he kissed his teeth.

"Nah shawty imma need a answer,cause i really like you and you be frontin' on a young nigga" he said as i smiled.

"Okay Brandon, ill go out with you" i agreed as he smiled.

"Can i get your number ?" He asked as i grabbed his phone placing my number in there.

JORJO

"The hoe is here!"Nessa yelled as the all sat around the computer watching something but when i entered the room all eyes stared at me.

"What the fuck Ya'll staring at?!" I asked with frustration as Dreka laughed.

"Little porn star huh?" She teased as she turned the laptop around. On the screen appeared me with Malik and his friends. I stood there in shock before i felt my hand being grabbed by Stevie.

"Your fired, i don't need this unstableness here. We vacated your apartment, all your stuff is packed but you have 12 hours to get it out before it be on the streets"She said as she handed me a bag full of stuff.

"Your goodbye items and you will receive annually checks every month for your modeling with Versace and Victoria Secret" she informed me as i snatched the bag walking out . Parts of me was in rage , where in the hell was i gonna go?

I walked to Malik apartment and began banging on the door recklessly until it sung open .

"Who da fuck is you?" This short brown-skin female asked as i pushed passed her and began knocking down all his things.

"BITCH !" He yelled before grabbing my arm aggressively. "Yo ass paying for all this ! He said as he pulled out his phone"

"Yeah call the cops and tell them you raped me and posted it online!" I said as he put the phone down.

"Get the fuck out !" He yelled in anger as he pulled me out by my arm.

PHASE

"No more code blues, i had to sleep on Tommie's couch and listen to him fuck some females" Sandra complained as she came down stairs with her bags packed. Today she was leaving to go visit her moms in Texas.

I laughed before pulling her close kissing her soft lips "Im sorry baby" i told her as she creased my face.

"Whatever, anyways help me get this stuff in the truck" she said as i grabbed the bags throwing em in the trunk as her sister watched me.

"Stop staring Stacy damn" Sandra complained as i laughed. Stacy was Sandra older sister who had down syndrome yet she was hella sexually active.

"Alright bye ugly" i said kissing her as she rolled her eyes.

After she left i decided to get dress and go meet up with Tommie to get some more tattoos. I threw on some nike gray shorts, white tee shirt and my nike slides. When i walked outside, my eyes landed on Jorjo who was walking towards me.

"I need help"she cried as she laid her head against my chest i couldn't help but to wrap my hands around her. "I have no where to go... " she cried as i sighed.

"You can stay here for a while but Jo if you stay here you gotta get cho' ass back in school and back on your boss shit" i told her as she shook her head agreeing.

She followed behind me up the stairs into the guest room."You can crash in here, I'm finna go out theres hella food in the fridge and yeah" i told her as she slightly smiled .

"Thank you Nic" she thanked me as i said my goodbyes before heading to the tattoo joint meeting up with my nigga Tommie.

"Late ass nigga" he complained as i shrugged walking into the tattoo joint.

"You remember Jorjo ?" I asked as he smiled

"Man what na" he said as i sighed loudly.

"She staying at my crib na" i told him as the guy started drawing out the tattoo on my hand .

"You tryna ruin yo life with Sandra" he laughed as i looked at him before laughing.

"Sandra a stable chick but that bougie stuck up ass girl ain't nobody i want " i honestly said.

JEN

"You have kids?"Brandon asked as i shook my head yes.

"Twin girls,you?" I answered as we sat across from each other waiting on our food.

"A daughter her name is Kyndel" he proud-fully said as he showed me a picture of her.

"Brandon she's your freakin clone" i complimented. "Where the baby momma?" I asked

"Kyndel's mom died during childbirth so a nigga had to change his ways to raise her" he explained as a shock came over me, i thought he was going to say some hood ghetto shit but he was actually different.

"Im sorry Brandon" i said as he gave an assuring smile.

"Now tell me about yourself"

"Well my real name is Jennifer, born and raised in West Side I have two little girls Layla and Kayla they are all i have besides my younger sister and yeah"

Our conversation carried on as we vibe and connected over Mexican food and stories