Ninteen~Dad

JORJO

I laid on the couch watching American Dad...yes i love cartoons, their like my reality shows. Since I've been here I've been making extra money doing lashes , i been cleaning and packing up my brothers house and I'm debating on visiting my mother today.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly walking towards the door but there was no response. I looked through the peephole to see a really light older man, with a head full of curly salt and pepper hair, he wore a long sleeve thin shirt, and blue jeans .

"Yes?"i asked as he gazed at me mouth slightly open.

"Um"he cleared his throat "You must be Jorjo"he said as i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Um yeah who are you?" I asked crossing my arms as he cleared his throat again.

"Im Joey Don , your father"He said as i looked at him up and down.

"Um" i said confused , not sure of what i should do or how i should feel. "How did you find me? , what made you wanna find me?, what the hell?" I asked a thousand questions.

"Okay lets start from the beginning"he started as we sat on the couch "When you were born your mom went crazy with drugs, and i wasn't down with the drugs or any of her bullshit... then when James was killed I kinda wanted to just leave and i paid y'all aunt Mae to take care of y'all as i went off to live in New york pursuing my career in art. I watched y'all grow up from a distance... thats how i knew you we're Jorjo, my lightskin baby"he said as i shook my head a bit confused.

"Why would you just leave us to struggle though? We grew up in hell"I said a bit angry as he sighed tearing up.

"Im so sorry, i just wish i could be in yalls lives now... i was young and stupid and extremely weak" he apologized as i sighed loudly

"Okay... i will accept you into my life but I'm not sure about Jordan nor Jen" i stated as he smiled.

"Where is Jennifer and Jordan?"he asked

"Jordan is in jail but soon to get out in a month if his hearing goes well today and Jennifer has twins and lives in California near me" i stated.

"Wow why is Jordan in jail and i see the whole family is in California" he said as i showed him a picture of Jen and the twins.

"You know, thug life stuff" i explained as we carried on our conversation.

JORDAN

"Jordan Elon Don, age 30" The Guard stated "Case 4357896 " he announced.

"Alright, Mr.Don you can start" The old white guy said. Its crazy how I'm in chains standing in front of 5 old ass white people who just see me as another Nigger and worst I ain't free so I'm obviously a slave confession my sins to these white folks.

"Y'all probably know the statistics and probably heard the same story a thousand times but i come from a unstable home, momma on drugs and daddy fleeing away because he didn't feel like raising 4 kids and even worst when i was 8 me and my 10 year old brother James were playing outside like normal little kids, when outta no where gun shots were fired.Since then i had to take initiate to raise my baby sister while i was still a child... i wont stand in front of you and tell you more sad stuff about my life, but realize i come from pain , no guidance, no nothing . Im truthfully a criminal but a honest one, i turned my damn self in... not as a act of cowardliness its a act of honesty in my eyes" i said as the older white judge wiped her tears.

"We shall resume in 15mins for the the final answer" The older white guy said as the guard walked me out.

We sat in the holding area in silence until my lawyer and my sister sashayed in with some older man who resembled my pops.

"Hey son" he greeted as i mugged the fuck outta him.

"Jo why the fuck you brung this coward ass man?"I said angry with so much hatred as Jo looked at me crazy.

"Boy move the fuck on, he's our father Jordan " she stated as i looked her up and down before mugging him.

"Jordan, i was a coward and I'm sorry i left you with all them responsibilities but I'm always going to be your father and I'm always gonna love you... I'm not begging for you to accept me but i would respect if you forgave me" he said in a serious tone looking me in my eyes.

"Thats some fucked up shit you did man, but for some reason i always missed you and dreamed you'll come back but as i got older i realize something , you didn't love us... because when you love someone you don't leave em under no circumstance... but i forgive you because if you would've stayed i probably wouldn't be so close to Jorjo or be the real ass man i am today....so i forgive you"I said as Jorjo hugged me.

"Alright Mr.Don there ready for you" the guard said as he guided mr back into the hearing room. I stood in front of them nervous as hell, me personally didn't care for their decision... I just don't wanna disappoint Jorjo.

"Mr.Don your story touch us all tremendously"The old white man started as the older white women loudly cleared her throat sitting up.

I couldn't help but to keep my eyes shut because i was just so prepared for the worst. "I respect you, you truly come from nothing, no mother or father yet your raised a sister who has been doing great things in life... i admire your honesty for turning yourself in because someone who was scared or was feeling guilty would of did that but you did that out of having responsibility" she said tearing up.

"Any other male or female could walk in here and tell us this but its something in you" The other white women said as i thanked them.

"As representative of the state of Chicago we find you" he started as he read their paper.

PHASE

"Your off why you showing up at my house?" I asked opening the door meeting eyes with Tamia who was standing at my door.

"Look i just wanted to talk" she pled as i opened the door wider for her to come in.

"Wussup Tamia?" I asked as i fixed my polo pajama pants before sitting back on my couch.

"Look i-i really ..." she shyly started as i looked at her confused. "I really like you" she said straight forward.

"Yo Tamia you know i have a whole girlfriend soon to be Fiancé" i said in a serious tone as she looked at me in shock.

"Fiancé?" She questioned seductively as she climbed on top of me grabbing my face before kissing me.
I was to lost into the moment and my dick was thinking for my mind at this moment .