Eighteen~For Three Long Months

"Three months here can't be so hard" i mumbled to myself as i laid across the couch in my old family home back in Chicago.

Today was my first full day here, and after meeting the lawyer and paying bail , i became pretty bored. But it was time i started doing something with myself.

Brandon

"Yo Jen you iight?"I asked as she sat at the island counter looking down at the plate full of food she just made.

"Oh ma gawd!"she yelled before running into the guest bathroom. Just as i was about to go into the bathroom she slammed the door into my face locking it.

"Fuck wrong with you Jen?" I asked against the door waiting for a answer but their was no response. I stood there for a few seconds before going back into the living room, laying across the couch on my phone waiting for Jen to get outta the bathroom.

"Wake up"Jen whispered as she shook me. Damn she must've been in there for hours.

"What wrong Jen?" I asked as she sat in my lap pushing her hair out her face before showing me a pregnancy test.

"What?"i asked confused as she kissed her teeth , angrily  getting off my lap.

"We're pregnant"she said throwing her hands on hips as i laughed lightly.

"Baby numba foe besta' be a boy" i said as she smiled kissing me.

"Hopefully, a house full of girls sound like hell huh?" She asked as she lai on top of me.

"I ain't complaining, just want a little nigga around this mug" I told her as i kissed her forehead.

PHASE

"Mr.Carter would you like for me to pick him up?"Tamia asked referring to Kaleb as she followed behind me out the door of my club.

"Nah i got em"I responded as i walked over to my car. "Just call up the barber company and order new supplies and order new needles for the tattoo shop" i told her as she shook her head yes before walking back inside as i got into my car heading to get Kaleb.

"Wussup shawty" i greeted Jorjo through the phone

"Hey babe, okay so i figured imma start back doing lashes while I'm down here and I'm considering in opening my own official lash bar" she excited said as i smiled just from the sound of her voice.

"Hunind behind what ever you do shawty, get yo money baby" i encouraged.

"Where you going?, it sound like you in a car" she noisily asked as i laughed lightly at the fact that females really be listening to everything on the phone.

"Nosey ass, gonna go get Kaleb bad ass" i responded

"Oh ma gawd, tell my Kalbear i love him"She cooed as looked down at a text from Tamia.

"Yeah, aye baby imma call you when i get home"i said distracted by the the naked picture that Tamia sent of herself to me.

"Bye nigga" Jorjo said as i sensed her a bit pissed off by me cutting our conversation short.

"I love you Jo, forever and ever" i told her smiling because i knew she was smiling.

"I love you more Nic, Forever and ever... na bye" she said before hanging up.

I couldn't wrap my mind around why the hell was Tamia sending a nigga nudes.

"Hey daddy" Kaleb said as he got into the car smiling hard.

"Wussup g , how was school ?" I asked focusing on the rode as he climbed into the front seat.

"Good, can you and mommy Jo come for career day ?" He asked as i he strapped on his seatbelt.

"Fasho, when is it?" I asked as he shrugged reaching into his backpack for the letter.

"It says October 4th" he slowly read as i thought about the upcoming two weeks.

"Iight little man, ion think Jo can make it... she still in Chicago" i told him as he frowned.

"I miss her, when she coming back?" He asked as i pulled into McDonalds drive thru.

"In a few months little man"i told him

JORJO

"Okay the lawyer said tomorrow we'll have your hearing" i told my brother as he looked down at his hands.

Its been years since I've been face to face with my brother, and the time has done us both justice in our looks as in maturing. He was buffer, few more tattoos and had a full beard now.

"I appreciate you more than anyone else in the world because if i didn't have you then nobody else would've been concern about getting me out, not mom ,not aunt Mae and sho not Jen"he said as he held my hand.

"I love you Jordan, and imma always ride for you, you raise me as a child while you was a child your damn self" i stated as the lawyer rushed in smiling.

"Wussup with the smile Tom?"Jordan asked as he sat back in the seat eyeing Tom.

"Well guys, if the hearing goes well we could get you out in a month instead of three"Tom said as we all smiled and shared a relief of joy.

"Okay look Jordan, you have to hit the judges with a sad ass story nothing basic, just something sad. Got any ideas?"

"Mom addicted to drugs, daddy gone, been raising my baby sister since i was 10, umm i lost my oldest brother James when i was 8, he was 10 and was shot during a drive by right in front of me" he said as Tom looked at him engaged as i sighed thinking of my eldest brother James who died when i was three... he would've been 32 if he was alive.

"Tell them all that " Tom strongly suggested as Jordan shook his head yes.

PHASE

"Yo Tamia why the hell you sending a nigga nudes?"I angrily asked as i walked into my office where she was writing down things.

"Whats?" She questioned confused as i took out my phone showing her.

"Oh my god, im sorry wrong person" she said in shock as i sighed loudly.

"Yeah man, just don't let it happen again" i said thinking about my crazy ass girlfriend Jorjo and what she'll do if she found out.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry" she apologize as i walked out.