Seven~Remorse

JEN

"Tyrone get the fuck on! My girls don't need yo bitch ass anyways!" I yelled at my baby daddy as he sat on my living room couch looking dumb.

"Shut up Jen damn, them not my fucking babies!" He yelled as i felt tears of anger fall from my eyes.

"I have two wonderful, smart ,beautiful girls who have a future ahead of them and they bring joy to my terrible life everyday ! I feel bad that they will never have a father and its my fault but its okay because i have them! They don't need you or your bullshit! I just wanted a help like the help you promised me during my pregnancy and when you laid between my legs! " i whipped my tears and sighed.

"Get the fuck out" i said as he smiled before walking out. I drop to the floor crying feeling so hopeless, money wasn't coming through here anymore and no one was going to hire a fucking drop out.

"Mommy you okay?"layla asked as kayla held on to me.

"Im okay girls"i said forcing a smile.

"Why are you crying?" Kayla asked while whipping my tears.

"Look girls, i want y'all to follow your dreams and never let anyone stop you" i told them as they shook their heads agreeing.

"So i can be a mommy?"Layla said as i smiled at her innocents.

"Yeah but not till your grown "

"And I'll be a puppy doctor"Kayla excitedly announced as i smiled.

"Yes girls, always have a dream okay" i told them before hugging both of them until our moment was interrupted by a knock on the

SYRUS,

"Whaatt Phase?damn!"I asked annoyed as i sniffed my last line of cocaine.

"You doing yo own fucking supply man? You look sick as fuck ! You got Zion coming after me for bullshit you doing ! And you have the need to fucking what me!" Angry Phase yelled before dodging at Syrus as they recklessly fault scaring everyone who worked at the trap. It took three guards to break us up. I sat there with blood running from my nose .

"WE SUPPOSED TO BE BRORHERS!"I yelled in tears as he shook his head no.

"You den lost yo mind Syrus ! Ion know what the fuck happen ! You let this little power give you the need to rape , steal and fuck over people and im not down" He stated before walking out slamming his fist loudly on the wall.

JORJO

"What are you in college for?" Nessa asked as we all lounged around in the chill zone as i sat up ,on my laptop doing homework.

"Real estate" i answered at Dreka kissed her teeth.

"Imma boss you a worka' bitch" Dreka sung a lyric from Bodak Yellow as i rolled my eyes.

Nessa Laughed "How many years is that?"

"2 but I'm doing 4 years" i simply answered .

"That 9-5 ass bitch"Dreka teased.

"Yeah at least ill have a degree to get an actually job when i get pass 30" i stated. Its dumb that these girls think that modeling is a lifetime job, once yo ass get old nobody want you in they magazines.

"Mhmm you right"she agreed as i felt a weight lifted off of me, i thought i was going to fight this chick today but she ain't got no attitude.

"Club tonight?"Nessa asked as i agreed.

"Probably so" i said as i focused back on my english assessment.

PHASE

"Wussup Jen?"

"Thanks for coming over but um can i borrow some money, i promise I'll pay you back" she nervously asked as I laughed reaching into my pocket.

"Jen you like a little big sister to me, you ain't gotta pay a nigga back and how much" i asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Im 300 hundred short for this month" she said as she sat her phone back in her lap.

"Here" i said handing her a few hundreds, as she hugged me and thanked me.

"Have you talked to Jo?"she asked referring to her sister Jorjo.

"Nah man, i been distracting myself with work and grinding you know but i still miss her"

"She'll be here for the holidays, i want y'all to be together" she strongly suggested as i looked at her.

"Its just complicated, give it time and you'll see us paradin' these streets" i said as she smiled. "Yo , a nigga gotta get movin' , call me anytime iight" i said getting up as she hugged me.

"Alright and stop fighting ,boy"she said noticing the fresh scratches under my eye.

"Can't promise that" i told her before walking out.

I got inside of my Benz and headed to my crib to go get dressed up since my homie Tommie from California and I were going to step out at the club tonight.

When i walked into my house, my eyes landed on Nina sitting on my couch big and pregnant.

"Fuck" i mumbled as i slammed my front door.

Nina was some fine ass brown skin broad i use to fuck around with back when i was hoeing. Crazy thing is Nina is Jorjo older cousin and she always hated the idea of me fucking her cousin . Now Nina is pregnant and she tryna pin this baby on a young nigga.

"Get out my crib yo"i calmly demanded as she shook her head no.

"Not a nice way to greet yo baby momma" she said as i looked at her crazy before kissing my teeth.

"I didn't get yo thot ass pregnant, you what six months and the last time we fucked around was like a whole year ago" i stressed as she started crying. Man was this broad really crying in a nigga crib? I can't stand a crying female.

"Look Nina, we can do a test when the baby is born... if its mine then imma raise it but i need you to get out" i nicely said as she forcefully hugged me.

"I love you Phase" she said smiling as i gave a uneasy smile before walking her out my house and locking the door. This crazy shit gotta stop, females be attached to the thought of me.