Four~Sweet Goodbye

*VEIWER DISCRETION ADVISE
*ADULT CONTENT
*MATURE AUDIENCE
*********************************

PHASE,

"This is all just bitter sweet" Jorjo complained as we sat on her empty room floor looking at the naked walls. I was extremely sad that Jorjo was leaving and that i might never really see her again

"8 more hours" i reminded her as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You really ready for me to go " she angrily said as i sighed shaking my head no.

"Nah, its just everytime i think of you leaving a nigga get sad" i told her as she grabbed my face kissing me before climbing on top of me as i laid back on the floor.

"Im ready" she whispered in my ear as i griped her firm ass kissing her neck.

"You sure you wanna cross this boundary?" I asked looking her in her eyes.

"Im positive" she said before kissing me as i took off her clothes then mines. First time seeing her naked and i couldn't help but admire her body.

JORJO,

I couldn't believe i was actually going to have sex with Phase. He admired my body as i admired his sexiness before he began eating me out which was the best I've ever had. When lifted up, all my juices covered his beard. I smiled as i wiped his mouth before kiss him deeply as he slowly slid himself into me.

"Fuck" i moaned as he started stroking and going deeper. My legs were shaking and my vagina was getting wetter by the minute from his deep sexy voice whispering nasty things against my neck.

"Fuck! I love you" i yelled in pleasure as he kissed me before licking my nipples.

"Fuck" he groaned as he continued to go wild in between my legs. "I love you Jorjo" he groaned out of breath before pulling out , rubbing his dick across my vagina before going back in.

"Daddy I'm cumming!" I moaned as he smiled

"Hold back baby" he said as he kept going watching me cream all over his dick.

"Fuck " he groan as he pulled out. When we was cleaned up and finished we laid on the floor naked covered up with a blanket watching the hours go by.

"You got a pretty pussy " he said breaking the silence as i laughed

"Yea and you got a big dick" i truthful said as he smiled.

"Yeah i know" he said as he turned to me admiring my features while creasing my face. "3 more hours" he informed me as i fake cried.

"Don't remind me" i said as i laid on his bare tatted chest. "Promise me you'll keep your ass out of trouble"

"I'll try Jorjo, but Aye promise me this..." he paused "promise me you wont go fuck over yo life with some cali nigga, and though you modeling that you stay yo smart ass in college " he demanded as i kissed him.

"I will, trust me" i said as he intwined our hands together.

"One day we will have kids and be married, i promise" he mumbled before kissing my hand.

******************************

PHASE

I watched her hug her family as i placed this box in her bag which was filled of things she loved.

"I love you sussy" Jen said as she kissed her. Before Jorjo looked over at me a bust into tears.

"Stop crying baby girl" i comforted her as i pulled her into a tight hug trying to hold back my tears.

"Thanks for being my bestfriend" she said through her tears as i wiped them away.

"Stop crying Jor, you enjoy yourself " i told her as she sighed .

"FLIGHT 456, WILL BE BOARDING NOW" the dispatcher announced as she all gave last hugs before walking way.

The hardest part was walking away, i got into my car starring off at the highway... this empty feeling felt my heart as i sighed before starting my car heading off to my brothers crib.

"You sad nigga?" He asked as he flexed on live.

"Put the fucking phone down bitch, you act like some conceded ass female" i rudely said as he ignore me.

"Hating ass , gay ass emotional ass nigga" he mumbled as he walked away.

"Why y'all arguing?" My mom said walking out of his kitchen.

"Moms Phase depress " Gotti told her as she rolled her eyes.

"Put that damn camera down" she told him before walking over to me where i laid across the sofa.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she sat beside me.

"Im not no sensitive guy or anything but Jorjo is bringing this emotions out of me and since she left i been feeling..."

"Empty ? " she asked as i shook my head yeah. She smiled "thats call being in love little boy" she said as i sighed.

"Gay ass nigga" Gotti teased.

"Bitch shut up" i said calmly as my mom rolled her eyes.

"Y'all have filthy mouths" she complained as she kissed my head before heading back to the kitchen.

"All jokes aside, I hope you feel better bro... but did you at least get some? I swear Jorjo fine as fuck" Gotti asked i punched him "owe"

"You the gay one nigga" i said as i got up walking to the bathroom when my phone went off. I checked the screen seeing it was Nina.

"Phase" i nonchalantly answered as i applied water to my face.

"Why have you been avoiding me? Im pregnant" she said

"Bullshit Nina " i said in unbelief. "I never fucked you raw so miss me with that pregnant shit" i stated as she sighed.

"In 6 months we'll see" she calmly said as i kissed my teeth.

"Aye bitch don't be calling my phone with this shit" i told her as i hung up in her face , slamming my phone on the marble counter tops sighing loudly.

"If it ain't one thing then its anotha'"