free

recap of MSH: the competition begins.

"Angel give it up. "

" i'm so sorry"

The competition is about to start.

She has to be her
" are you my aunt?"

Chapter 35: Freedom

She looked at me blankly. She wasn't answering, but her eyes told me everything. She knew where I was all this time. She knew who I was yet...

" are you my aunt?" I asked once more. Her expression didn't change.

" I just asked you a question. Are you my aunt!" I raised my voice. It,was unsteady. Why can't she admit it.

" what?"

" stay away from me." I finally finished. I don't get why I just said that. But I marched off.  Not looking back. Matt instantly ran behind me. I stopped in a small field all empty.

" wait sky. What was that all about?"

" she knew! She knew all about this. She knew my mother. She knew me. She knew where I was, what I did and  was doing. She never gave a darn about me. " I cried.

  " wait stop. Your being unreasonable."

" unreasonable? Seriously! She watched as I went through so much pain! She met me before any of you. She is my guardian!" I cried. He stopped and hugged me.

" your guardian? How can you be so sure?" He asked so calmly.

As I dried my tears, still  matt is hugging me. I remebered when I talked to the driver, before I even came to this school.  I even asked.

      " so who is my new guardian? Do I know who this women is?" I asked.

" its lady, and no."

",what her name" he stayed quiet.

" the first letter is k all i'm saying."

" I was told my guardian first letter name started with a k. " I said quietly.

" kim heather. " he said. I simply nodded and dried off some tears.

" kim heather Deschanel." I added.

***********************

After I calm down from the stupid arguement, I managed to avoid everyone that afternoon.

   I sat on the bleachers alone. Not caring if some eyes were on me. I noticed the sky get darker but yet I decided to stay a few minutes.

" hey idiot. You should leave before they close." I heard.

" yea. Well I will when I see them" I said ignoring his face. I felt him walk down the steps and sat right in back of me.

" so... Sad that you saw me win?" He joked. I simply smiled and shook my head.

" I won't be sad. I actually would be dead if it wasn't for angel stopping me." I lied.

He rolled his eyes.

" hey idiot."

" what heartless jerk."

" why are you crying?"

" why you care?" I said turning my head looking right at him.

He was looking right at me, serious face, his eyes hold nothing but just his eyes. No emotion passes through them.