paris. new history. hatred

Recap: " lets go." Matt said as he grabbed my wrist then stella's seeing how she was in shock.

  We ran outside.

" darn this school! Why is it so big!" sawyer yelled. We were almost out. When we were someone was waiting for us.

  A lady?

***************

Chapter 22: paris. Matt's history and hatred.

A lady?

  we walked  and stopped inches away from her. Ofcourse when they saw her, I was pulled back and now all we see are three backs of the three guys. 

  "  hello."

" what do you want!" Shawn hissed.

" calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. Now I am heather. I am the principal of MS high france. I came here to vist, the principal but I was greeted with this." She said.

  We eyed her  carefully and every move she took.  .

" don't worry I won't hurt you." She said looking right towards me. she walked towards me but shawn and  Sawyer blocked her way.

  " no worries. You can speak through there."

" of course. Now I need to give something to a student called matthew Evans?"

" yes? " matt asked as he raised his brow.

" this is for you. I found it in the school's library in paris. It was adressed to you." She said.  She handed him a brown note book.

  " thank you?"  He looked at it. Then back at her as he gripped harder on the notebook.

  " how did you get in?" I asked.

" Teleportation." She said.

" well I must go good bye... Skylar.." And with that she was gone.

  " what was that all about?" Ashley asked.

" matt. Is that your dads-" sawyer asked.

" yea. It is."

  Matthew looked at him.  Then he was lost in thought.

" matt? " I said. He looked at me, I pulled him back.

" yea?"

" whats that?"

" a journal"

" your dad? I thought he-" cut me off why don't you.

  " um. No. well yea. He's my step father." He said putting his hand behind his neck.

" oh."

Matt leveled his eyes towards the ground.  And then all you hear is a loud boom and we are off.

" do they check for gas leaks?! " I  Yelled.

" not the time to be funny." Sally ran past me. How fast can she go? And she's in heels!

   Where we were i'm not sure.

They vines and roots shot up from the ground.

" ah. Holy " shawn said as the vines where so close to him. They kept coming between us.  At one point it was under the feet of sawyer in which lifted him up from the ground, sawyer grabbed on when it was going back down he jumped and continued running.