relief.

Chapter 33: relief.

" s-so...My mother did want me"  angel said. I nodded 

" you were wrong. She did want you. But died after giving birth to you." He swallowed hard and his jaw harden.

" I will feel like I did nothing. " he said.

I smiled at his odd comment.

" ok your turn" he held out his hands. I slightly shook a laugh then raised my hands.

" wait"

I stopped. And looked out not hesitating to give him a confused look.

" I just want to say thank you. Now give me your palms!" He playfully said.

" no prob. " I laughed and gave my hands. It was like a high five only our hands never separated.

The view was amazing. It was the school.

" madeline!"
My mother turned around and gave a curious look.
" we need to talk" a familiar face said as she approached her.

I took a deep breath. My body lost all its air. As I breathed in and out, I removed my hands.

" whoa. Sky you ok?" Angel said.

I slowly nodded. " yea."

" you sure?"

" yea. "

" lets continue?"

I nodded and grabbed his hands again.

In a different room. Looked like a living room?
"  where's luke?"

" he's at his uncles for the weekend "
" ok. Good now that we're alone... I want to talk to you about what  I found in your bathroom trash can, underneath some toilet paper, and cotton swabs. And its not mine so it could have only been yours"
" I don't know what your talking about."
" really maddie. Your not going to tell me about the stick?"
" what? What are you talking about?" my mother shook her head and her eyes watered.
" come on maddie. I'm your sister, we can trust each other."
madeline covered her mouth and began to cry as her head leaned in the other girls shoulder.
" oh god. Its going to be ok. Its ok." She hugged her.
" you can't tell luke about this."
" why?"
" he'll freak. Promise me you won't tell him"

" but maddie-"

" please"

" ok."

************

After a few months... She left. Madeline left. She was in a secret hotel in which she gave birth to in a hospital next to it. It,was a very small town, two days away from the school.

   Once she gave birth she ran away with the baby. Into a forest so she can get a little better. Her power was able to heal herself using the suns shine with out distractions.

  Madeline later after being healed she hugged her baby.

" oh no. not this fate. "

She saw. Her destiny.

" I can't. I'm sorry baby girl." She cried.
" its not safe for you in this place. Our world isn't safe. "
She got up and drove to her dear good friends house. heidi.
  " please take her Heidi. she's not safe with me."
" but-"
" your husband. He's like me. Remember. That means josh is half. Look. Greg.. He can help skylar when she finds her powers.  Please." She handed her the baby.
" ok. For you. But what will happen to you?"
" I'm not sure. But promise me you'll take care of her."
Heidi nodded
" I promise."

" thank you."

--------------------------

Madeline went back to the school and she fought with luke. Then came in gabe.

madeline fought gabe with luke. Luke never really found out about skylar. Gabe and madeline later gave their lives to save the school.

*********************

I shot open my eyes and jumped back. Once again all the air was drained because of seeing the story. I caught my breath. Talking deep breaths, in and out. 

" sky. You ok?"

I nodded. I felt a familiar warmth on my cheeks. Tears. I began to cry. I felt a hug, angel?

" lets get back" he teleported us back.

He placed me down once we were back at the gym. He removed the force field around the doors of the room. And in came everyone,ready to fight angel.

" angel!" Sawyer aim to punch him but I used my force field and he just sent him self flying back.

" stop! Leave him alone!"

Ivy calmly walked in and looked at me. Then at angel, a smile tugged on their lips then she hugged me.

" why are you crying?"

" angel you made her cry!" Stella yelled running after him. Again force field.

Matt calmly walked up to us and pulled me close to him. he later grabbed ivy and pulled her back.

" angel. What are you intending?" Matt forced his voice to be calm.

" stop! Leave him alone. Angel isn't bad." I said pulling away from matts grip and walked over to angel.

" your the one to talk, sky he was attacking you." Stella argued.

" yea. But no one is completely evil. They have to have a soft spot in their heart somewhere."

" I know I did wrong. I'm sorry"

" i'll believe it when I see it" sawyer finished and walked off. Matt shook his head.

" angel.... If you really changed. Clean up your mess and face your problems" he was off.

And everyone left.

" sorry. For everything." Angel finally said.

" its fine. Thank you for helping me aswell"

" no thank you. You saved everyone."

" yea. Your right. Now you need to clean up."

",thats easy" he snapped his fingers and the roots all disappeared. 

" nice."

" think they'll forgive me?"

" yes. But you may do sometime in detention."

" great. Well thats fair." We laughed and walked out the gym

*************************

Hi. Its over! Yes its over!

Relax the fight is over or is it?  Well angel gave in. the book isn't over we are forgetting the competition still. Almost done thou. Almost. Thank you guys for the reads. Keep reading. There's  more to come. Please read my friends books.

Zuperzack: powers untold
  And

Sirbuttlegs: seekers of hope: wild heart.
Thank you guys. Remember!
Comment. follow. Vote.

Magic school: The competition beginsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें