i'm stronger than I look!

Chapter 27: I'm stronger than I look!

Skylar.

" where is sawyer he should be back by now." I said worriedly.

  " don't worry. He's probably smiling his butt off because your back." Ashley said.

" that idiot would take long. " stella rolled her eyes.

At that moment sawyer walk into the room, bags of chips and soda in his hands, pocket, and mouth. He gave us a glare then dropped everything on the floor.

" I was not smiling my ass off because this one came back. Ever thought the hall ways are covered with  deadly roots?"

" no then how about you go see." Sawyer snapped at stella and ashley.

  " calm down." Shawn was applying medicine to his cut and sally woke up already.

Sawyer rolled his eyes and gave every one food.

" I got ivy soup from the cafeteria. oh here... I didn't know what you liked so I got you this" sawyer handed me a bag of lays and pesi.

" oh yum. Thanks." I grabbed them and gave him a smile as he just looked away and gave the soup to ivy.

" ok so... Now what? we lose?"

" sally, we need to keep trying.",matt said sitting next to her.

" and what be killed?" We argued for a few minutes. And all you hear is no, we need to. Back and forth.

   As I looked around the only people who weren't in the conversation are me, ivy, and sawyer. Sawyer is helping and taking care of ivy. Could it be.... He...

I was interrupted with a big bang. We looked around then the floor shook. We looked around... It was all so quiet. Too quiet.

  Then a stem came through the wall. " I really do hate plants." I muttered.

  " we need to get out of here." Matt said grabbing a few things and stuffed them in a bag.

Sawyer lifted ivy, seeing how she can't really stand or walk, bridal style and was out the door.

" skylar. we need to go. Come on. We don't have time." Shawn called,after me and grabbed my arm as he pulled me out.

  We all,ran.

" how doed it keep finding us?" Stella shrieked.

" i don't know but we need to run." Matt yelled. I stopped in my steps and looked back.

Wait.... Why are we still running? This isn't right. This was never right. we  have taken a twisted turn to become a story that no one can control. but its us we had the right to control it. We still do, and I won't let my life be ruined by a plant.

   " skylar! What are you doing! We have to go come on!" Stella yelled 

  " I don't to run anymore! "

" I don't think thats and option anymore." I heard sally yell

I looked at them then back at the hall. The stem was gaining on us closer and closer each minute.

" yes it is.... And I won't run anymore. It can't control my life.. It doesn't,scare me. I am stronger than it!" I raised my hand and closed my eyes.
Oh ok so i'm really doing this. Please help me. I thought.

  ice shot out of my hands and froze the stem in time before I became part of a cocktail.

  After I brought wind and created a tornado which destroyed the stem completely.