reveling secrets.

Chapter 32: reveling secrets.

Sky.

" where are we?" I looked around. I noticed angel limping his way over to what looked like a chair.

" a place. My old home." He muttered.

" where is..."

" the orphanage."

My eyes widen.

" orphanage?"

" yes. Do you know what it is? I bet you don't, because you lived in a happy family." His tone harden and angry.

   " wait what? Just because I lived in a happy family doesn't mean I don't know what it is."

" you don't know the feeling." He muttered.

" angel its not that ba-" I was cut off

" please. I was never adopted. " he smiled and let out a chuckle.

" no ever wanted me. My own mother didn't want me." He smiled and kicked over the chair. I flinched.

" you don't know that." I tried to calm him down but he sent me glares.

" you think I can't go through files."

With that I remember when I caught him trying to hack the computer in the computer lab.

   he laughed. He was amused with the look on my face.  He smiled then looked away.

" you can't possibly believe she never wanted you. She maybe wanted the best for you. What about your father."

" My father is a coward! He couldn't win a fight-" he stopped and looked away.

" a fight?. You mean with my mom." I already knew my mom had a battle I just didn't think it was with his dad.

" I guess."

"why are you doing this?" I asked. He quickly tensed.

" thats my busniess. Its not yours"

" yes. Yes it is. but it becomes mine when you mess with my school."

" well then for the first time BUTT OUT! "

" why! why do you hurt us so much!"

" Because! Because you guys are so full of joy. Happiness. Its annoying!"

  " what?"

" you guys were all happy. I had to live through hell. I had no one. NO ONE!"

" stop! you can't be serious! "

He stopped. He took a deep breath, and kneeled down digging his head in his hands. He wasn't crying he was frustrated.

I looked around. It has to be some where. Light switch. I turned it on. A dark room. Black, navy, and gray.

" and this just shouts happiness" I muttered.

" this is your room right."

" stalker." He muttered as he got up. my eyes were shut and twitched. 

" i'm trying to be nice"

" your trying to be a stalker."

I groaned. " fine. Look. You may not have a happy beginning. But that never decides how your ending goes. "

" what are you talking about?"

" shut up. Look. Your parents wanted you. "

" wrong. My father wasted his time trying to destroy the school"