afraid

" d-did we lo-oose her?" Ivy asked as she held tight onto matt.

  " we don't know." Matt was looking around. I was surprised how calm he was.   I was next to shawn who was leaning on the wall. Also on my left is the one and only sawyer And sally in his arms afraid.

" we need to get out of here." Shawn took action.

" really I never thought of that." Sawyer let go of sally and was face to face with shawn. " seriously. A fight. NOW of all times." I yelled at them.

They stood quiet. For a minute everything was silent. The familiar smell filled my nostrils. I coughed. I fell to my knees coughing. Sawyer grabbed his sweater and covered my face with it.

" the smell is coming this way. You shouldn't have taken the sweater off in the first place you idiot."  I covered my nose And narrowed my eyes at him.

   All the girls had the sweaters covering their noses. And now  shows up the green eyed monster.

  " great." I muttered.

We began to run. Shawn managed to make her loose balance by making a dent in the ground then he made have illusions.

" how are you doing that you have been here less time than I have." I said as I ran.

" I don't know. Maybe I pay attention."

" I do pay attention. I always pay attention. They never taught me that."

" I don't know but when I was taught almost everyone froze. And to be honest it wasn't like a regular teaching. It was fast. And it only happen once. " He huffed.

" great. " I coughed. Shawn put sawyer sweater closer to my nose.

" don't move it."

   I saw everything freeze.

" you have got to be kidding me. " I said.

" shawn. You whoo. Anyone there?" I waved my hands in front of him. Nothing. 

" what is?" I noticed a plain white dot on the dorm mistress. I slowly walked towards her, I had the urge to touch it like its a big red button that says 'DO NOT TOUCH' on it.

   My finger touched the dot on her stomach and there was something blue that shot out of my finger and into the monster sending her flying. Everything was back to normal.

" awesome l how did you do that?" I head ivy yelled. I looked at her then to the mistress. She was on the floor.

  She was still green but not a monster.  Or at least sleeping non monster-ish. we walked back a bit.

   They here eyes shot open.

" run!" Matt said.

We ran outside. Luckly we were on the first floor lobby. Once out the mistress didn't run outside. She stopped at the door. We huffed for air. My eyes were locked with the mistress head of the dorm. I was afraid. She gave me a glare, then walked back into the dorm. I was gasping for air and still staring at the door.

  " lets go see the boys dorm."

" yea right. I won't" stella said.

    " come on prez. " shawn said.

" that is violating school rules. No girl allowed in the boys dorm. " she defended.

" right. But who Is going to know." I said. Sawyer smirked. 

  Ivy smiled. Sawyer waved his finger and with a blink of an eyes stella is now know as stellon. Boy name.,yes he turned her into a guy.

" omg! Sawyer get me out of this. Turn me back- omg my voice. My voice! Sawyer!" She yelled. We laughed 

" ready?" Sawyer asked me. I just smiled and whoop. I was known for sky. Or still skylar.

Ivy. Is ivan and sally Salmon. Ashley well ash. It felt wired. Our bodies are still girls . But the appearence and voice has to be male. Thank god sawyer knew this trick.  

   We walked in. I noticed ivy had a funny mustache. I giggled.

" what?" She asked as she raised a brow. But when she did part of her mustache lifted aswell.

That did it, I was about to burst into laughter.

  " what?" She whinned.

" nothing."

    The smell of Cologne filled my nose which without a doubt made me sneeze my brains out. Figuratively.

  " ah, ugh do you guys always use so much cologne! Its strong its everywhere man." I argued.

" so do girls but you don't hear us complaining. " sawyer argued.

" very funny," I narrowed my eyes at him

"moving on"  matt gently grbbed my back while splitting us apart.

  " ah my head hurts" shawn whined. I gave him his sweater back. He didn't hesitate but shook his head lightly.

   " ok so you boys are-" ashley stopped talking when she saw all the boys unconscious.

" well then, looks like the boys are in trouble too." Stella said.

" too soon?"

" wait. I get it. Both dorms or all,the students are unconscious." Stella said.

"really! I didn't notice." Sawyer said in a sarcastic voice. She narrowed her eyes towards him.

" ok. So everywhere the girls dorm and the boys there is always a smell that is there. I pretty sure thats what is causing everyone to be unconscious. So if we go through the school halls there has to be a smell to make both girls and boy unconscious. We need to get rid of that smell "

" ok. Even if that is it. That is probably half the reason. the other reason maybe of energy loss."

" but from what?"

   I looked around. I gasped.

" the vines and the roots it draining their energy." I said.

" let get out of here." Sally said.

"no. We need to save them." I said as I ran to help them.

" its not safe. We'll save them no worries." Matt said as he grabbed me so I wouldn't run.

  I shook my head.

" no"

" we don't have a choice. If we stay here and take them out one by one it will be to late. We'll be like them. Unconscious and our energy drained. " sawyer stepped in.

" this will protect them" sawyer lifted his hands and shot them in a circle creating air and my force field was defending everyone. They were being protected by sawyer with my force field.

" lets go." Matt said as he grabbed my wrist then stella's seeing how she was in shock.

  We ran outside.

" darn this school! Why is it so big!" sawyer yelled. We were almost out. When we were someone was waiting for us.

  A lady?