76

Sana touched her stomach and nod her head as she look at Tzuyu, "Im fine.. He didn't hit me that hard.." she took a deep breath. Tzuyu looked at her hand tied then to the door and to the other corners. She found a small barricade whole.

She stood up and kicked the barricade away then peek outside the whole. Its a whole for outside beside the river. "Sana.. Here come out here and just run.."

"I can't.." looking at her feet tied and hand tied. Tzuyu went back to her and checked the door then untied the tied while facing back. Sana looked at her untied the tie on her hand, "Just run okay? Don't look back and go to the police... And we need to hurry cause they might comeback soon.."

Tzuyu watched Sana crawled out to the whole and peek outside, "Just run okay?"

"Why don—"

"I can't leave Mina.. Just run!" She blocked the whole with barricade again and go back to her spot looking at Mina unconcious on the ground. The door opened slowly.

———

Namjoon sneaked behind the broken machines and put a hidden camera to the side. Its already recording the whole scene from the very starts.

Jun spit out the gum out of his mouth and look at Jungkook then to Taehyung, "Does your parents even know what's happening—Ahh right I told you all not to snitch.. Maybe if I didn't you be begging for your parents right now.. Speically someone here who's a baby of a mother.." He smirked at Jungkook.

Taehyung was about to give him a punch but one of Jun's member cam rushing himself pointing to the door, "The other one is gone!"

"Who?!"

"The one that you punch on the stomach! Sana! She escaped!"

Taehyung's eyes widened and clenched his fist then give him a hard punch to his face which caused everyone to start attacking. Namjoon took a step back, "I-I'll look for Sana.." then run away.

"HYUNG!"

"NAMJOON!" Jin called. Namjoon didn't turn back continue running looking for Sana.

Yoongi felt the wound on his back was hit again. He dropped on the floor enduring the pain then stand up again swinging very hard. Taehyung swing his hand but Jun was too quick to avoid it and hit him on his jaw causing him to become dizzy. Then felt multiple hard punch to his face. Making him dropped to the floor.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook raised him but he's too weak. They all look at Jun's members knocked out on the floor but only Jun is left stand with a smile on his face.

He laughed and run to the room. "Fuck!" wiping his bloody lips. Then glanced to Tzuyu and Mina on the ground, "Ahaha, you see this? Where did she go?"

"You knocked me out how would I know?" They told him at the same time. He nod his head and punched them both two times. "YAH! Jun! Open the door!" Jin kicking it hard until it slowly breaking into pieces.

"Get up.." He commanded. Tzuyu looked at Mina then to him spitting to his face and kicked him hard.

"You disrespectful bitch!" She felt a hard slapped to her face, but it never hurt her.

Jin finally break the door and rushed inside look at the two. Jun take out his knife and smirked looking at them, "Go any closer and you'll see.."

Jimin's eyes widened looking at Mina then to Jun and back to her.

"As I told you Jungkook..."