48

Jun circled a date on the calendar, "You find out anything?" He asked his member then spin the pen with his fingers, "Tell me.."

      "There's too many girls chasing them here.. So I asked one of them.. They said Jungkook asked out that Sana the day they play basketball.."

       He nod his head, "How about that Tzuyu? She seems connected with that Taehyung..."

       "I don't know about that.. They seems always together.."

       "THEN GO FIND OUT! Damnit.."

        He sit on the chair and look at the picture of Tzuyu and Sana, "I want you guys to get this two on the day of we'll attack them.. I think we can defeat them using these two... And Go add that Mina on the list.. She seems to be Jimin's.."

       The guy nod his head and look at the picture, "But I think Tzuyu—"

      "JUST DO—IT.."

      "We'll make them taste defeat.." He glared at the window and made an evil laugh, "That group is going down.."

——

Tzuyu stepped out of the car and look around, "No where the hell is this?!" she complained. He got out of the car and take a deep breath while inserting his hand inside his pocket. Then look at the river, "What do think? Yangjaecheon.." grabbing her hand and walked her to the path.

"WHERE YOU DRAGGING ME?!"

"Im not gonna kill you! Lets go.. Its actually quiet pretty there.." Walking her somewhere. Her forehead and creased and hold her bag tightly, then look at the rock trail. Its looks like they're are float from the water. Jungkook point to it, "lets go.."

"Go what?! I can't swim!"

Jungkook took a deep breath and groaned from frustration, "You won't swim that's why the rocks are there.. For you to step and go to the other side.."

She doesn't trust him. Thinking that he decided to lead her to the place to push her off the water and drown. "I don't believe you.."

He sighed, "Then hold my hand, if Im lying pash me off the water.." clearing his throat. Then step on the rock waiting for her to step too, "Tzuyu... Its not sinking!"

"Why are you bringing me here?!" She stepped on the rock. Then take another step after he takes a step forward. Jungkook didn't say anything, not giving her a single respond from her question.

He sniffed and watch her take the last step, "Told ya.." Looking away and whistle, "TZUYU WATCH OUT!!" He grabbed her both arm and pranked push her to the water then laughed. Looking at her shocked face like she's about burst out an anger to him.

"You're an asshole.. Really.."

"I am.." He chuckled and put his hand back to his pocket walking to the path while Tzuyu follows him. She watched his back while walking then kicked his leg causing him to fall on the ground. "Agh!" he groaned from pain, "Agh! You—You broke my leg! Aghhh!"

Her face expression changed thinking what the hell did she just do, "What?"

"Aghhh!!" holding his leg.

"I just kicked you lightly get the fuck up!"

He gritted his teeth and look at his leg, "Aghh! I can't feel it.."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow looking at him dumb confused then bend her leg looking at him, "You think I'll believe you? I hit you on your left leg not on the right.."