60

"Minhyeok did you eat yet? You've been staying in your room.." His mom opened his door and look at him lying on his bed scrolling down to his phone. He shooked his head, "Im not in the mood to eat.."

"Ohh baby.." She pouted, "Why?"

"Im heartbroken mom.."

"Did you breakup with your girlfriend again?"

He sit up and sobs then glared to the wall where Jungkook's room is, "He's such a stealer.. He steals everything from me!" clenching his fist then looked at his mom, "Where did he go?"

"Who?"

"Hyung.."

"Ohh.. Uhm.." She looked around, "You're not going to follow him right?"

"Mom..." He whined, "I just want Tzuyu noona's number!" kicking the pillow beside him like a kid. His mom creased her forehead, "Minhyeok! Over that? You're acting like a kid.. She's not your girlfriend..."

He made a tsking sound and sit properly like a child has been scolded, "Where did hyung go?"

"He went to Taehyung's house.. His friend's house.."

"With who?"

"Just him.."

He rolled his eyes, "Did I tell you about him paying for a hotel and hospital?"

"HOTEL?!!"

There's smirked came out from him, "Yeah.. Hyung paid for a hotel mom.. He's been doing a looooottt of mystery.."

"Minhyeok! Don't think that! He doesn't know what that word is.."

"Pshh what do you know mom? Kids like us nowadays can't wait for sex—" she slapped his mouth really hard, "I don't wanna hear that word from your mouth again.."

"Pshhh.." he rolled his eyes then lay back down to his bed, "Im heartbroken.."

"Get over it..." She tapped his thigh then point downstairs, "Get down and eat.. You'll lose youre muscles if you don't eat.. You're not going to beat your hyung if you don't take care of your health.."

"Ohh I will beat his ass—ahh!"

His mom pinch him, "Go say bad words everywhere but not around me.." pointing her finger at him.

He looked so confuse, "Mom Ass is not even considered a bad word in this generation!"

"You live in your generation, I live in my generation so don't say those around me.."

"Ughh... Mom you are not fun.."

"Get downstairs now.."

He crawled out of the bed unenthusiastically then stumbled his feet while walking to the stairs. His dad is sitting down on the chair reading newspaper while drinking coffee, "Ughhhh..." he groaned and sit on his chair, "I don't even like pororo anymore.."

"Minhyeok!"

His dad raised his head up and look at them then back to the newspaper, "Minhyeok.."

"Yes?"

"How's your grade in class?"

Minhyeok put down his plate and take a deep breath, "You promised if I have a good grade dad you will grant me something I want.."

His dad cleared his throat, "Seems like you did.."

"Uhuh.."

"What is it?"