36

"What are we going to talk about?" Jungkook rolled his eyes like a child then leaned to the wall crossing his arm, "If its ab—"

"Its not about Sana.. But yeah.. Maybe in few minutes I'll talk about Sana.." He nod his head. Jungkook gave him a weird look then stand straight, "Just say it.."

Taehyung took a deep breath and look down, "About Jun.."

"What about it.."

"I will deal with them.. You seperate Sana from interacting with him.. And don't let the others know about this.."

"Taehyung they told us not to do anything.. when will you listen? This is why everything goes wrong between us.. You always wanted to do it in your own way.. Atleast participate in teamwork this time.."

He made a tsking sound, "That's the problem.. You guys are not at fault at all! Its all onto me.. I beat up their member.. And all they wanted is a revenge to me.."

"And so? They're working on team.. Why won't you let us help? You wanted to die that fast? You could've asked me for it.. I would've done it when I popped your lips.." he walked to the door.

Taehyung sighed, "About that also... Sana comes by to my house every after school.." he added. Jungkook didn't show any emotion then face him, "Okay? What do you want me to do about it? And what's with the point of taking Sana away from me when you're also flirting with Tzuyu?"

"I wasn't flirting with her.."

"Ohh really? Picking her up with your car? letting Sana watch you two stands behind the wall with jealousy inside her? Wow what a revenge.."

"TZUYU IS MY SOON STEPSISTER.. What the fuck are you complaining about?!" He gave him a serious look. Jungkook was silent for a few seconds and sniffed looking away while clearing his throat, "Stepsister? Soon?"

Taehyung looked away, "Don't tell anyone about it and don't specially tell the other members... Sana knows about it.."

"So uhmm..." He tilt his head, "She comes home to your house too?"

"She does sometimes.. But next week she's moving back to our house.. I think she had a calm talk with her mom.."

Jungkook looked at him up and down then tilt his head again, "Okay.. I don't need to know that..."

———

Tzuyu pressed on the button and grabbed the water bottle then sit on the couch inside the lounge. Currently reading a poetry book while eating rice crispy then put her leg on the table. She can tell someone is watching her from distance and its not the person she's thinking of. "You better come out of there cause I can see you in my peripheral vision.."

Jun cleared his throat and stepped out beside the books shelf walking near to her, "I see you like being lonely.."

"No she don't.." Taehyung sat beside her and sighed while smiling. Tzuyu sat straight giving him a weird look then to Jun then back to him and back to Jun again and back to Taehyung, "What are you doing?!" she whispered.

Jun tilt his head and chuckled, "I see... Its fine there will be other days I can talk with you.. Tzuyu.." he left again then glanced to Taehyung giving an evil grin.

"What the hell was that for?" She pushed him away.."

"Do you know who that is?"

"Do I look like I care?! I wouldn't let myself be bothered by anyone anyways.. Leave me alone!"

Taehyung sat straight and give her a serious look, "You wanna know something about him? He rapes a girl that we knew back then.. And died.. He got away with it because he was young.. Im pretty sure he's dreaming about your body right now so distance yourself..."