44

Jihyo poked Tzuyu's arm and cleared her throat, "Can I talk to you? just for few seconds.. please.. Its not going to be too long I promise.." raising her right hand. She creased her forehead and follow Jihyo to a room then raised her eyebrow, "What?"

       "Uhmm do you want to go to a party?"

       "No.."

        "Awwe.. Alright.."

         Tzuyu looked at her up and down, "Where is it at?"

         "Ahh.. Here the card that's where the address is at... Come if you want to skip a boring night.." Tapping her shoulder, "Thank you.." Then leave.

        Jihyo brushed her hair with her fingers then walked to the group room. Yoongi looked at her, "You seem depressed.."

        "You're making me depressed! Yoongi she's clearly not going why do you want her to come?"

        "Chill.." He tapped the seat next to her, "Look.. Is my song right? Beautiful isn't it? I only need to compose the music... Then Im done.. My another full version of music is finished.."

        She checked the paper then give it back to him. He creased his forehead, "Why? Is it bad?"

       "I don't wanna read it.."

       "Why?"

       "I don't rap.."

       "You just need to read it.. Not rap it.. You've been rapping all my songs in your head everytime I make you read it?" He burst out laughing, "Oh babe!... That's good!"

       "You make rap songs so I would literally rap it in my head automatically..."

       He wrapped his arm around her and smile kissing her shoulder then sniffed, "Did you take a shower?"

       "Duh? Its too hot who wouldn't? You? You didn't take a shower didn't you?"

       He smirked, "I did... Im clean.."

       She looked at Jimin opening the door and flinched after seeing them. He gulped and smile, "How long have you guys been staying here?"

       Yoongi looked at the door, "Close it... Ab—"

       "I just got in here too.." Jihyo get off of his lap and sit beside him. Yoongi lied down to her laps and and look at the paper, "Jimin look I finished my song.. Jihyo was rapping it in her head when I told her just read it..."

       "I wanna hear you rap it jihyo.." Jimin chuckled and turn to them, "Come on rap it in front of us.."

       She rolled her eyes and pinch Yoongi's arm, "Shut up.."

       Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok enter to the room sweating and drinking cold water then dropped go the couch gasping for air, "Holy shit I never got tired like this.."

       "Why ya'll sweating nasty?"

       Hoseok gulped and point to Yoongi, "So we're playing basketball in the Gym right? Jun's group entered inside and grabbed the ball from us.. So we took the challenge.. We still won.." Giving the two a high five.

       "You guys fight?"

       "No.. We played basketball for the whole damn 2 hours.. Im hella tired and feel like my leg will be paralyzed.."

        Jungkook faced the fan to his body and take off his shirt leaving himself with tank top. Jihyo can see his really big, he really has a good looking body, "Why can't you have a body like that?" she point to Jungkook then look at Yoongi. Jungkook creased his forehead then grin, "Prefect huh? I worked hard for it.." showing his abs.