30

Jungkook run towards Tzuyu and carry her to a room and lie her down. He starts kissing her torridly while unbuttoning his shirt. Then look to the both sides trying to secure their surroundings then take a deep breath taking off her shirt.

"Jungkook.." She hugged him. He kissed her abdominal which made her moan holding his head while his hands roam around her thigh. "Aghh.."

He looked at her then smirked then kiss her again while removing her pants, "Jungkook.." she called again, "JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook opened his eyes and sit up looking around the room. Jin punched his arm and creased his forehead, "Bro what the fuck?"

"Why?" his eyes widened.

"What are you dreaming? You're kind of Like kissing your pillow.." He laughed then shake his head couldn't believe of what he has seen.

Jungkook looked around the room and to the window, "Its night?! I skipped class?!!"

"Yeah we were waking you up..."

He stood up and grab his bag then walked to the door following Jin. Most of the lights are already off. "What time—9??"

"Yeah bitch... I was waking you up.."

"Did my parents called you?"

"No... You need to go home before they call.."

Jungkook rushed to his car and threw the bag at the passenger seat then take a deep breath trying to remember his dream but couldn't think any of it anymore. Its like in just 10 seconds everything in his mind disappears and creates new dreams.

He gripped to the steering wheel then think deeply again, "Aishh what was that dream about?" then put the volume up listening to the music.

93.1 Pony-Ginuwine

"What the fuck?" he switch to the next station.

Hyorin- I choose to love you

"What the hell is with the songs?" He turned off the radio and focus on driving. Tzuyu appeared to his mind again, that moment they kissed. There's something he couldn't tell inside of him. Though he still pound his heart to Sana, hoping she'll choose him over Taehyung.

He stop the car and look at the person crossing the stoplight. Then roll down the window, "Yah!"

She turn around then continue to walk again ignoring him. He slowly drives the car same pace as her walk. "Its night and you're walking alone?"

She looked at him and show her hand, "My earphone.."

He unlocked his car, "Get in.."

"What?"

"Its in the back... in my bag.." He said. She opened his passenger seat and grab his bag.

"Ohh—Jungkook.." Jimin stopped the car and look at the door open, "Who's with you?"

Tzuyu close the car and walked to his window, "Give it.. Its not in there.."

"Well I probably lost it.." He shrugged. Jimin creased his forehead and watch the two argue again. Then left them without informing. Jungkook watched the car leave then back to Tzuyu, "Im telling you... I put it on the bag!"

      "Its not there!"

      "Then look inside my car if you don't wanna believe me.." He pointed to his door. Tzuyu glared at him then walked away as she press on her phone. He moved the car again at the same pace with her again then smile.