25

No one's POV

Jungkook pressed on his phone and look at the pictures, swiping it continously then stop at Tzuyu's picture again. He tilt his head staring at her face then take a deep breath. "Jungkook.." he flinched exiting the app and look at Taehyung walking towards him.

His face became cold, "What?"

Taehyung put his bag on his desk then sit down facing him, "Do you have a problem with me?"

"No.."

"You acted so aggressively on the bus.."

"Because-" He was about to say, "I wasn't in the mood in that time.."

Sana sit down beside Jungkook and kiss him on his cheek then smile, "Did you guys sleep well?"

Jungkook smirked and look at the person entering the classroom. He sit straight and cleared his throat, "I did.. I don't know to Taehyung.. Probably busy texting again.."

Sana and him look at each other then gulped, "Pshh.. Bab-Taehyung is probably asking someone to fight him.." shaking her head.

"Im not.."

Jungkook laughed and hug Sana with a faked smile on his face, "He's not.. He was busy texting me.."

She chuckled and hit his arm then look at Taehyung. Seriously this is screwed up relationships. Jungkook glanced to the door again and check the person entering. The last person entered the room is the professor holding his files.

Taehyung looked at the seat next to him and creased his forehead then behind them. "She's not here again.. I think she always skips this class.." Sana look at Tzuyu's seat.

Jungkook stayed quiet looking at the professor and writing on his notebook. She pressed on her phone typing something then sighed. "When is the break?" he asked.

"In an hour.."

He groaned from frustration then look at his phone again. Sana laughed and pinch his cheeks from cuteness, "It'll be fast.." she said. Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and turn around to her, "I hope so.."

--

Jungkook stretched his arm and quickly walked outside as soon as the bell ring. He didn't plan on waiting for Sana. Taehyung creased his forehead watching Jungkook rush himself out then turn to Sana.

She gave him a sign to look at his messages. He sighed looking around the students getting out of the class. Then leave. Leaving her alone on the same spot.

Taehyung took something from his bag and walked to a hidden empty room that has never been used. He removed the cover of the desk and sit down looking at the window waiting for Sana to come.

"Taehyung.."

"Here.. There's a bathroom over there.."

She creased her forehead, "Taehyung I really am not... Why do keep forcing me.." giving the box back. He took a deep breath and put his palm on her cheeks then kiss her, "Do it.. So that I can calm myself.."

"Why are you so worried about it?" She pouted with her baby face then kick him lightly before going to the bathroom. Taehyung watched her shut the door then look to the window again.

Sana opened the water and fill the cup then put the pregnancy test only. Her heart is beating faster as she look to the door. After few minutes she grabbed the test and look at the negative sign.