8

Tzuyu entered to the building with a glare on her face. Then she stopped at her class and enter inside giving everyone a bad look, "I will kill that bitch once I find him!" yelling in her head.

The girls poured a juice on her then a milk giving her a laugh as they put her on dirty spot. She clenched her fist and look at the girls, "Is it fun?"

"Hell yes.."

"Come here.." She pulled their hair and pour the milk and juice to each one of them. Everyone was dropped jaw and making a sound in the room, "Come at me bitch! Im done with all your shits.. Tell me who's Jungkook!"

They tried to fix their hair but its all tangled up, "Why would we tell you?"

"I SAID WHO-"

"He's in the second building.. Their room is the biggest classroom in this school.." They covered their heads from being hit. Tzuyu grabbed the box of Juice in front of her and the bag of milk, "Lead me to it!"

Carrying it all the way to their room following the girls. They were frightened by her couldn't even make a single glance to Tzuyu. "H-here.."

She kicked the door and everyone look at her holding a box and a bag. "Ohh look.. Who it is.." Jungkook laughed slapping Hoseok's arm. Tzuyu glared at them, "Who's Jungkook.."

They all turn to Hoseok's side where Jungkook currently sitting. Tzuyu walked towards him and put down the bag and box, "You're Jungkook?"

"You just found out about that now?" raising his eyebrow. She pulled his hair and take out a box of milk opening it then pour it to his face, "You like it? Its cold right?! Since you keep putting me on a show I'll put you on a show too!"

He grabbed Hoseok's hand, "HYUNG! Get this-" couldn't continue his words. Taehyung pulled Tzuyu away from him and dragged her far, "I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT BULLYING IS BITCH!! COME AT ME AND YOU'LL SEE!!" She yelled before Taehyung shut the door.

He glared at her, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"Oh you're in this group too?! I remember someone told me that... I see.. You all will feel what fucking bullying is!" She kicked the door really hard. Taehyung moved her away, "Stop!"

She looked at him up and down then smirked, "Ya'll better think about who you're messing with.. I told you Im worser than my mom.."

The girls were covering their mouth as they look at Tzuyu, "Did Jungkook just took the L from a girl? OMG.."

Tzuyu looked at the three, "You see who you're messing with?! Don't fucking dare yourself to try me!" She turn back to look at Taehyung then leave.

Jungkook wiped his face and take off his shirt. Jin was dropped jaw on the room then blinked his eyes as he turn to Hoseok, "What the fuck just happened?"

Taehyung entered the room wiping his arm then look at Jungkook with a glare, "LOOK HOW MESSY THIS ROOM IS!"

"Its not my fault! She freakin trying to choke me! I couldn't even reach her cause she's pulling me back to this couch making me lean all the way behind!"

The others stayed quiet looking at Jungkook and to the box of milk. Taehyung messes his hair and sighed from frustration, "Stop bothering that girl already..."

"Not until she leaves this school! You see what she did to me?" He pointed to himself, "I.Will.Punish.Her.LEVEL MAXIMUM!"

"Jungkook.. She's a girl.. Forget about it.. She's rude to you? easy just ignore her.." Jimin sighed. Jungkook look at each one of them, "Ya'll siding with that girl?!"

"Not that were siding but.. She's a girl come on..." Namjoon looked at the box of milk then take one and drink, "Its good too.."

"Really?" Jin grabbed one and everybody start copying, but Jungkook just kicked it and glared at the door.

--

Tzuyu fixed her hair as she walks to the hallway then bumped into Mina. "Ohh sorry... What happened?"

"Why do you care?"

"Sorry.." she looked down then bow, "I'll just go somewhere.." leaving her on her spot and walked straight to the room of the group knocking on their door. Taehyung groaned and opened it then look at her, "What do you want?"

She gulped and showed a paper, "I have-" Taehyung open the door wider and let her in.

"Aishh.. There's a milk entered to my nose earlier.." Jungkook said then look at her.

Jimin stood up and became clumsy hitting whatever is in his surroundings and look at Mina. She cleared her throat and look at the box of milk, "Uhmm..." looking each one of them then to the paper, "The homework.." giving it to Jimin then bow at them leaving fast.

"You asked her for a homework?"

Jimin look at the door then sit down, "Hmm? yeah I did.."

"YOU COULD'VE ASKED US FOR IT!"

"But do I look like ya'll my crush? No bish shush.."

Everyone shuts their mouth and looked away turning themselves to Jungkook, "The bell is going to ring soon.."

"I'll be there at the class.. I'm just going to change my clothes.." he said as he enters the restroom. He came out after few minutes and everyone was gone. "The hell.. they didn't even wait for me.."

Tzuyu sitted on her chair and everyone was staring at her with a fear on their eyes. She didn't give a damn about them but to focus herself on the book. "She's smart.. Yet badass.. she's gorgeous yet ugly personality.." The girl whispered to her friend.

Taehyung and Yoongi entered to the class and look at her then sitted next to her. They cleared their throat before taking out their book then look at each other, "Yah.." Taehyung called her, "Move someone's sitting there.."

"Is the person here? No right? Why don't you two leave?"

"This is our main seat.. That's someone's seat there.. So don't argue with us cause we were the first one here than you.."

Tzuyu glared at him, "I.Dont.Care"

He threw her pen to the very front. She even gave more glare at him and grabbed his book then threw it out of the window. "YAH!"

"Try me bitch.." she looked at everyone then to the window and back to her book. Taehyung looked to the window then to Yoongi and back to her, "Yah-"

"Yah.. Yah.. Yah.." She mimick, "What's with the yah in all of you? Its so annoying.."

He controlled his hand that was about to hit her. Yoongi took a deep breath and look at Taehyung controlling his anger, "Just let it be.." he mouthed. Jungkook entered to the class then stop and look at her, "Get your ass out there and move.."

She looked up then smirked, "As if you can make me.."

He grabbed her book and threw it across the room, "Get up and move out my seat!"

"Jungkook.." Taehyung glanced to the students around them watching he fight. Tzuyu look at the desk pretending the book is still at her hand, "I warned you earlier.. Do not test me.."

"Test you?! Im not testing you! Im telling you move out of my seat! Wahh.. I see.. Cause there's two guys around you?"

"So you want to take my spot cause you want to be in my position right now? Seems like you're gay..." She smirked. Jungkook flipped her desk and everyone flinched as they watch.

He gave her a warning look and she's still not reacting to him, "I have not to fear from you.. stop giving me a look.." she said. Taehyung move Jungkook away and dragged him outside, "Yah.. Just let it be.. Its just a seat.. Calm yourself down.."

Tzuyu raised up the desk and stand up again walking to the very front and pick up her pen and book.