73

Tzuyu walked to Momo's apartment and  knock on her door, but a different person opened it, "Hi.. May I help you?"

     She shooked her head, "Wrong door sorry.."

      Then she pressed on her phone texting momo. "Tzu! I forgot to tell you Momo left that apartment.. She's in mine.. " He point to a direction, "Come here.."

     Tzuyu followed him inside his apartment and found Momo lying down on the couch watching TV while eating, "Babe.. Tzuyu is here.." she looked to the door and her eyes widened, "I thought you were dead!"

      "How are you Mo.."

      "Im sick.. So don't kind get a little closer.." She wiped her nose. Hoseok kissed her forehead and look at Tzuyu, "She just drinked medicine.. Maybe around 3 remind her again.. I have to go to class.."

       Tzuyu nod her head and look at Momo, "You left your apartment?"

      "Yeah.."

      "Wow.." She made a O mouth, "I thought you won't leave that apartment but nevermind.."

     Momo smirked, "So what's up? How's you been? I heard it from Hoseok.. You and your enemy? I knew it.."

      Tzuyu smiled and look at her, "I think I changed.."

      "You think you changed? What do you mean? You didn't gain a single weight.."

      "I mean.. I went back to my old self.."

      Momo sit up and creased her forehead and nod, "Yeah I just notice.. You've been talking so soft.. Whoa Tzu..." she sniffed, "Don't tell me its all because of Jungkook?"

      She shrugged, "I don't know.."

      "Tzu.. You really talk differently I swear.. I can tell you're not the same person everyone hates.."

      Tzuyu smiled, "Am I?"

      "Okay.. Okay.. How much do you love Jungkook?"

      Her shoulder shrugged again, "Uhmm?"

     "Uhm? what? okay lets do it this way... Tell me why you're starting to like him?"

      "Why are you asking like we're going to break up?"

      "No! Im really curious you suddenly changed because of him.."

       Tzuyu shrugged, "He's really different from everyone... honestly I don't even know... Mo, its like I just fell for it and he was forcing himself towards me... He has such basic lines but its making me crazy.."

       "Bet a lot of things happen already huh?"

       She slowly nod, "Mo.. what if you get pregnant?"

      "WHAT?! Tzuyu youre not hinting something please tell me..."

      "No! Im just asking, cause you've been living here.."

      She brushed her hair with her fingers and sighed then smile at tzuyu while drinking her tea, "No.. Im not.. I drink pills.."

      "Ahh.."

      "DONT—" Momo point her finger to her, "Start drinking pills and keep havinng sex.. Just because I told you.. Hoseok and I knows how to control things.." shaking her head.

      Tzuyu nod her head, "Ahh..."

      "Tzuyu.. Im giving you an advice.. Just because you two are already like sweet and all that.. Im telling you... Soon or months later or weeks, ya'll will start fighting.. And that's when you can tell if he wants to lose you or not.."