56

hyejin
12 days left

finally we're at his home, lucas was lying down the bed, as i patted him with a wet cloth. those area with blood. everyone was circled around him, asking and talked about what just happened. oh, and the youngsters are playing tekken downstairs. we really don't want them to know what happened.

"lucas, from now on..." taeyong sighed, and shook his head. "don't fight back, and just walk away okay?" taeyong asked, but lucas shook his head.

"hyung, didn't you see what they have done to hyejin? they pushed her on the floor really hard" lucas said, eyes were filled with pain, and his eyebrows were knitted. jungwoo shook his head, and placed a hand on lucas' shoulder.

"if you fight back, hyejin would obviously join the fight and get hurt. so next time, just ignore them okay?" jungwoo flashed a small smile, lucas left his question unanswered and looked down at his own fingers. he looked so disappointed.

"can you give me and hyejin a minute?" lucas asked, not lifting his head. taeyong, johnny, ten and jungwoo looked at each other, then at me. "sure lucas" ten said, as the four of them left lucas' room.

when they left, and the door slowly shut, lucas looked at me. he grabbed my hands, and frowned. "hyejin, are you feeling better?" he asked, then i frowned.

"yah, lucas you shouldn't be worrying about me. you should be worried about yourself, you got beaten up so hard back there...." i said, and brushed my fingers through his hair. "you scared the hell out of me, don't do that again lucas. because i was so-" i got cut off.

he looked down at my lips, and placed his finger on top of it. "shh, you talk to much love" he said, and shook his head. then his eyes slowly gazed down my neck, and then down to my bare shoulder.

he let out a hard, and loud sigh. "you see that? i told you shouldn't wear those kind of clothes, look what jungkook did to you hyejin" lucas said, pointing at them. i then looked down and saw a slight red circles on my collar. yes, those jungkook sucked.

"it's fine lucas, you can't really see it-" he cut me off again. "no hyejin, i don't want to see others doing that you!" he said, and i saw his hands turned into a clenched fist. "i am the only one who is aloud to do that to you" he said, this time his voice was a bit louder and raspy. he sounded so angry.

"understood?" he asked, as i nodded my head and pulled my shirt up so he wouldn't see them again.

he grabbed my arms, and pulled me into his body. when our body was now attached, he wrapped his arms around my neck, and hugged me. i wrapped my arms around his tummy, and placed my head on his chest.

"hyejin...." he spoke my name. i hummed as a response. "i love you" he said, and gently placed a kiss on my head. i smiled, and a tear escaped my left eye. i hugged him tighter and released a small giggle. "i love you too lucas"

DAYS: NCT LUCASOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara