06

hyejin

the door opened, as it crackly squealed. lucas' voice appeared, and a smile was seen on my lips. i glanced at the door and saw lucas, already looking into my eyes.

"hey, wanna join me?"
"i feel so lonely, come with me my lady." he said and grabbed my hand. i smiled at his cuteness and stood up from my bed. we left my room and started walking, i had no idea where we were heading. but i didn't stopped walking.

"where are we going?" i asked him, i lifted my head to look at his beautiful face. our eyes met and the familiar warm feeling, spreading wide at my chest.

"uh, what about in the rooftop?" he asked. i simply replied with a "sure"

we walked past some old grumpy people, but being nice kids. we greeted them. but they did changed after hearing our nice greet, they would smile at us. and greet back. but unexpected there were so many people and patients that came today.

walking with him, we had the same problem, a weak heart. made me feel like we were so similar. but luckily this time, we were allowed not to bring our rolling drip IV with us.

i pressed on the elevator button, i took a step back and waited for it to arrive. i tapped my slippers on the floor, making a familiar beat. soon as the elevator slid open there were many people squeezed together. mine and lucas' eyes both widened after seeing so many people.

"let's take another one" lucas whispered, and went to the other side. which was the last elevator on this floor. he pressed the button, and stood beside me. this moment, he looked really impatient. the elevator door finally slid again, only revealing bunch of attractive boys. they seemed the same age as me and lucas. me and lucas stood still, silence were filled around us, while we stood in front of the elevator.

"are you coming in, or not?" a mint hair boy asked with cold voice, making me scared a bit. i pursed my lips and looked into his half opened eyes.

a small red haired boy smacked his arm.

"when would you stop being like that yoongi." he scoffed and apologised at us, with his smiley eyes and bright teeth. "i know you like it when i'm being like this jimin." the boy, which was called yoongi said and smirked.

"only to me, not to others" jimin whispered to yoongi and blushed madly.

"we don't want kdrama scene here!" a small black haired boy said while giggling nervously.

"shut up kyungsoo." yoongi spat, as kyungsoo ruffled his mint hair.

now it sounds like it's only them inside the elevator, but no there were many more that stayed in silence.

"we are going in." i said, i saw the boys inside the elevator slightly smirk. before i could take a step inside the elevator, someone grabbed my wrist. and it was obviously lucas. i flinched at his sudden actions.

"we're not, anyways have a good day." lucas smiled, slowly the door slid close. the black haired small boy, kyungsoo waved "bye" at me. i looked up at lucas, and questioned why he didn't want to go in.

"too many boys, let us take the stairs."

i raised my eyebrows.

"are you forgetting we both have weak heart?"

"it is okay hyejin, our heart can handle it."

[hello, i wish exo-ls and armys would stop the fanwar]