30

hyejin

it's true, i don't know who lucas exactly is. but he wouldn't do that to me. why would he, why do i feel like not trusting taeyong which i should be. but i just don't believe lucas would do things to me.

"but..." i was speechless after what taeyong said. "why would lucas do that?" i almost teared up, but i was strong enough to hold my tears back.

"since he found out he had a weak heart, his personality changed a lot. we knew him as a young, and sweet boy before we also even knew he had problem with his heart" taeyong licked his lips, still looked unsure if he would say it.

they knew him a sweet boy? what now, is he the opposite, because i don't see it.

"he was mad at god, mad at the fact that he had a weak heart. it's where he changed, he does look nice and sweet from the outside. but in the inside, he was of course the opposite" taeyong folded both of his hands, and placed his elbows on his knees.

"what does he exactly do?" i said with a bit loud tone, i was so impatient.

taeyong sat up straight, and looked forward while biting his lips. he shook his head, and played with his fingers. "hyejin....i think it's best if lucas would tell it himse-" i didn't even let him finish his sentence, my hands on a tight fist.

"taeyong for god sake, just say it" i almost shouted, he jumped at my sudden loud voice. he rolled his eyes, and copied my clenched fist as he spat the truth out.

"he goes around and breaks people's heart because he thinks it's unfair okay?" taeyong glared at me, he sighed and now both of his hands were in tight fist. once again, i knitted my eyebrows. i was so confused, still confused.

"what was unfair?"
"who's hearts does he breaks?"
"what do you mean?" i attacked him with questions, but he looked calm.

"he thinks it's unfair, that so many people has fine heart. while he has a weak heart" taeyong explained. "but it's not only him who has problem with heart" i said, he nodded.

"but still, he was still mad at god" taeyong shrugged his shoulders. "so this means, he fakes his loves towards people. he doesn't care about them, doesn't like them, doesn't love them. he fakes everything" taeyongs words made me surprised and shocked.

i bit my inner cheek, and gulped. i felt how much my heart started beating, i felt how much i was worried. how i was terrified. i blinked twice, and did nothing but stare blankly at taeyong's hands. i was so speechless, i had so many in my mind.

"what happens at the e-end?" i stuttered, and my throat bobbed.

"isn't it obvious? lucas would leave them heartbroken, he would tell everything was fake. he would say their love was fake to each other" taeyong waved his head, and did the "tsk" sound effect.

"he does this often to girls...." taeyong said, he quickly looked up at me. "like you hyejin" those three words made my eyes widened, i gulped.

"you haven't noticing this, he is doing this to you right now. he is on his own mission right now. his love for is fake, he doesn't care about you hyejin. he is faking everything with you hyejin" he grabbed my hands tightly, but all i could feel was pain inside me. pain on my heart, pain everywhere.

everything we did was fake? everything he told me was fake?

"i just don't want you to get hurt, i am sorry if i didn't told this to you earlier..." i let go off his hands, and a tear started to roll down my cheeks. many things were flying around my head, i was so broken.

taeyong stood up, he leaned down to me, and i felt his arms wrapping on my upper body. he pulled me up, as he hugged me tightly. i bursted out crying, and i placed both of my fist on his chest, tried my best to stop crying.

what did i expect, i just knew that i would never experience how love actually feels like. i would be stuck just making friends.

[lol, who do you want her to end up with? taeyong, sicheng or lucas?]