71

hyejin
05:53:43

everyone, we all were there. me, lucas, somi, yuta, johnny, ten, jungwoo, jisung, chenle and taeyong. standing in a line, waiting for our turn to ride the ferris wheel, the big and giant circle. everyone said when you reached the top, you could see seoul, the whole area of seoul. and let's check if it's true.

i still can't believe lucas. why can't he just stay, why did god choose him to go? why not, i don't know um, our parent that left us? just why him? why....

"noona, the line is moving" chenle poked my shoulder, i jumped off my thoughts, and took a step forward. "noona, why are you so lost? what were you thinking of?" chenle asked with a curious face, while he hugged my arm.

"nothing, just my future..." i lied, and flashed a smile, i ruffled his hair, and then the line moved again. without noticing, we already reached front line. a male worker smiled at us, and opened the gate for us. "so two person" he asked, chenle shook his head and looked behind. i did too, and saw lucas talking with yuta and johnny.

"lucas hyung, it's you and hyejin's turn!" chenle high pitched screamed to lucas, lucas looked at us and nodded, as he waved by at yuta and johnny. "have fun noona" chenle whispered, and winked, he went to jisung.

when lucas reached us, we waved a slight bye at the others, we went in without hands folded. another male stood beside it, and opened the mini door for us. lucas step inside, and offered his hand for me. when i held his hand, i hopped up. lucas sat on the left side, then i sat on the other side.

"enjoy the ride" the man said, before closing the small door. when he closed h door, we smiled at him. we looked at the view, and saw the others looking at us, waving bye at us with a smile on their lips.

when the ferris wheel started to spin around, we first enjoyed the view.we looked at this wonderful view whee we saw utopia. only utopia first, and next would be seoul. we admired the view, and then he started to speak.

"we'll be staying here till eight, chenle and jisung..." lucas stopped talking and realized. "oh also ten and jungwoo wanted to see the show" lucas said, i turned around and faced his.

"what kind of show is it?" i asked, and placed my hand on my knees, as i slowly leaned closer to him. lucas raised his eyebrows, and his mouth formed into a slight pout. "actually i still don't know, but it's going to happen in that fancy old style castle we walked by" lucas said, i nodded my head then looked at the sky, the sky that almost turned dark, and soon it will.

"hyejin..." he spoke my name, and i felt his hand on mine. i looked down at our hands that was already folded, then looked up at him. "hmm?" i hummed, he then pulled me closer to him, causing me to stand up. i stood there, holding his hand while looking down at him.

he patted his hand on his lap, signaling me to sit on them, those thighs, strong and thick thighs. i bit my lips, and hesitated. i sat on his lap, both of my legs were pointing the other way, the left side.

"hyejin..." he repeated my name, and our face got closer to each other. i wrapped my right arm around his neck, and cupped his face with my left hand. i rubbed his cheek with my thumb, and hummed again. "hmm?..." i looked down his lips. "yes lucas?"

he looked down at my lips again, without hesitation, without looking back at my eyes again, or without signaling me, he went for it again. he crashed his lips into mine, and i felt his arm pulling me closer to his body, and his face. we both closed our eyes, and enjoyed that moment. that scene we made, a beautiful scene again. even though we never wanted to disconnect our lips from each other, and wish to do this the whole time, something caught our attention.

when my eyes opened, i saw the view behind lucas. the view that caught my attention, and made my lips disconnect his. my eye widened at this beautiful view, and my mouth opened some few inches.

"hyejin?" lucas noticed my lips not on his anymore, when he opened his eyes, he saw the view behind me, and the same expression was seen on his face.

i stood up, and placed my knees on the seat, as i grabbed the metal fence that covered and protected us to not fall down. lucas did the same, and gasped.

"this is amazing" i said surprisingly, and my eyes roamed around the city. and also i just noticed it was dark, so i saw blinking lights, with different colors. white, grey, red, yellow, many different colors that represents the rainbow. we heard honks, and even small talks.

"gyeongbokgung palace" lucas said, and pointed at a palace that was visibly seen on our eyes with this view. i smiled, i've been there. with him, with lucas.

we felt the ferris wheel stopped, and we reached the top, the central, the middle. it was amazing, people were right, you can see everything here. you can see seoul.

"this reminds me of the first time we met" lucas said, and placed is hand on top of mine. "where you joined me in the balcony, and we both enjoyed the view, and talked" he said. yeah i remember that moment, where he wore oversized pastel pajamas, it was cute. when i approached him, some of the conversation got deeper, then when i left, i felt like leaving my twin. because when we told each other we had "a weak heart" i already felt that we were similar to each other. and would understand each other, that scene would never wash off my brain.

it would, actually.

it'll just transfer to my heart, and it's where you can't wash it off. it's stuck there forever, like a chewing gum. and it wouldn't get replaced, i swear it wouldn't.

"i wanna rewind right now, and do those stuff we did over again" lucas said, looked at me, without looking away. "those day they were really filled with happiness, fun, and meaningful memories" lucas said, stared at my face without blinking. 

i looked into his eyes, and pecked his lips. he kissed back, and we enjoyed sitting, and watched the amazing and spectacular view. i clinged closer to him, and rested my head on his shoulder. then i felt his smile, and continued watching.

[idk maybe next chapter would be the last one]