43

lucas

"dory is so forgettable, this is getting really annoying!" chenle hugged his pillow tighter, eyes focused on the screen. jisung who was still playing tekken on his PSP, and jungwoo who was sleeping on my lap. yes, we are watching finding dory. chenle requested it.

"we watched this like thrice a month" jisung rolled his eyes, i laughed at his words. chenle ignored him, and continued watching. his chin on top of the pillow, while he had a small pout on his lips.

i looked over at hyejin, she hugged her own legs, that pressed against her chest. her eyes were half opened, she tried her best not to close them. seconds passed, and she slowly closed them. her head titled on the right.

i smiled at his cuteness.

suddenly taeyong noticed her, he slowly let her head rest on his shoulder. taeyong smiled, and i felt jealousy on my brain, head, body, and heart. i bit my lips, and watched them. taeyong met my eyes, and all he did was smile.

i smiled back, and focused on the TV again. i could see them on my corner eyes, i was so jealous that it made me look so obvious. my red cheeks, and my lips pursed together, as i tried my best not to look at them with jealousy.

i snapped out of it and asked jungwoo to get off me.

when he did, he sat up lazily and rubbed his eyes, looking around while his mouth was open by yawning. i stood up, and felt the surroundings shook a bit, by my harsh and sudden movement. no one really looked up, and cared.

i silently walked towards hyejin and taeyong, taeyong felt my presence. he looked up at me, with a blank face, but his lip corner slowly lifted up. same goes to the other.

"i think it's best if she goes and sleep upstairs" i said, tried my best to make it sound not like i was not jealous. he nodded slightly, and looked at hyejin.

i quickly carried her, as i bridal style. i was surprised she didn't weight that much, it felt so much like i carried a teddy bear.

i turned around, and headed up stairs to my room. i have no roommate, because no one wants to be roommate with a crazy and loud fool. when i reached my room, i opened the door by gently kicking it. i entered the room, and placed her slowly down the bed.

i tucked her with the blanket, and let her hug my white teddy bear i got years ago from my mother.

i should change clothes.

i turned around and took a step forward, but i felt a hand circled around my wrist. obviously it was hyejin. i looked at her, and kneeled down to see her face closer. "lucas..." she spoke, i smiled. "lucas.." she said, again.

"where are you going? stay with me" she said, her voice was raspy which was satisfying. i smiled again, and stroked her hair. "hyejin, i'll come back.." i paused. "i just need to go to the bathroom"

"just, close your eyes hyejin" i said, and she did.

i stood up, and left the room, and i saw taeyong standing in front of the the door.

"hyung" i said, i jumped a bit. "lucas....what happened back there was nothing" he said, and he shook his head gently.

"i know hyung, i just wanted her to sleep already...we had a really good day, and she needs some good rest" i smiled, but he didn't.

"did you tell her?" he asked, voice were so serious. i shook my head, and i saw his disappointed face. "say it lucas, before it's too late"