07

hyejin

"it's okay hyejin, you can do this! we are almost there." lucas tried cheering me up, but it did not worked.

sweat that formed into pearls, came rolling down my forehead. i was grabbing tightly at the metal fence that attached the stairs. i breathed heavily, with a weak expression pasted on my face.

"how many floors are there left?" i asked, almost falling down the marble floor.

"two......" he sounded wrong. "okay about six or five floors left."

my jaw dropped. every time i took a step, i felt my heart clenching tightly. i felt my heart was about to fall apart, i get so weak easily.

i accidently fell down the stairs, on my knees. i moaned, and grabbed the metaled fence tighter.

"hyejin don't die!" lucas grabbed my arms and hands tightly. in this serious situation, about me getting exhausted, i giggled at his sayings.

"i am not dying idiot." i giggled, but still pain inside me. he frowned, he turned his back on me and patted on his shoulder. signaling that i should ride him on the back.

"come on, before i change my mind~" he said with a soft voice, yet it was so deep like an endless hole. i bit my lower lip, and gulped. i hopped on top of him, still breathing heavily. i wrapped my arms around his neck, and placed my chin on his shoulder.

"lucas, what about you?" i asked worried. he did the "pff" sound and shook his head. "it's fine, i am a strong man."

he grabbed on my thighs, so i wouldn't fall down.

he took a step up, i would bounce a bit. he would breath out, but tried not to look tired. at this point, i felt so bad for him.

i felt so special, and loved. imagine a person i just met a few days, already cared for me. he is already carrying me, he cared. i aprreciate a lot.

when we reached the rooftop, i quickly hopped off him and the view of seoul caught my attention. i ran with my mouth opened, i stood at the edge of the rooftop and placed my hands on the metaled fence. it was a beautiful view, you could almost see everything up here! and you can see gyeongbokgung palace clearly up here. it's so amazing, i always wanted to visit the palace. but i never get a chance to. the ticket was too expensive, and i didn't want to just run to doyoung and say "buy me a ticket." because i know he works hard for money. and there are more important things to buy than just a ticket.

i realised lucas breathing heavily beside me, i turned my face to the side and saw him. he was sitting on the floor. his back leaned down the rooftop's fence, his eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed.

i kneeled down, and spoke his name.

"are you okay?" i asked worried, and placed a hand on his shoulder. he nodded, and of course it was obviously a big lie. he rubbed circles on his left chest. i cupped his cheek, and sighed.

"stand up lucas, feel the wind. it will make you feel better." i held his arm, and wrapped it on my shoulder. i stood up, and carried him as i groaned with a low tone. he was heavy, but it was fine for me. when we finally stood up, the both of us felt the wind touching our skin. it was so freshening.

"it is working~" lucas said, opening his eyes and smiled watching the incridble view.

"gyeongbokgung is there!" he said with a high pitched voice, and pointed at the big palace. it was probably the first thing you would see, when you watch the view.

"yeah, beautiful is'nt it?" i asked.

"i wanna visit it." lucas spoke, i was suprised. i smiled brightly with teeth shown.

"me too."

"really? that is amazing"

"i wanna visit, but i never got a chance. the ticket cost like diamonds. planning to continue working for the ticket, but i can't. i am stuck here with you." he looked at me, i was unsure.

"is it a good thing being stuck with me? or a bad thing?" i pursed my lips, hoping it was not bad.

"hyejin, no no. its a good thing, i finally have someone to talk with. don't worry hyejin, i am so lucky to have you with me." he smiled, the familiar warm feeling spreading wide on my chest.

we stood and watched the view.