10

hyejin

"where are you going, looking extra fine?" one of my brother's closest friend jaehyun asked, he sat on the couch spreading his legs widely. he had his arms folded, and his eyes into mine.

good news, i can leave without that rolling drip IV. which means, no struggling pulling it with me.

"uh, good to know i am looking extra good. cuz i am going to meet new people. jaejae, you can just rest now." i said. i walked towards the door, and was about to place my hand on the doorknob. instead i met someone's hand.

"does is it mean i can go back home?" he asked, sounding so excited. i nodded, he smiled widely and opened the door. he left me running and shouted "see you, thank you!"

i shrugged it off, and went inside the elevator. i pressed a floor number and waited for it to slid open.

i stepped out, already saw lucas' room. i walked and was a bit nervous, his friends are probably in there now. i can hear their laughs, and it sounded nonstop. i bit my lips, and knocked on the door. soon as i pulled my hand away from the door, it opened and lucas appeared with a smile on his face.

"is she here now?" an unfamiliar voice spoke behind him, lucas nodded and let me in. i stepped in and was surrounded by boys. they all were good looking. i was speechless, no idea what to say. i thought there were any girls.

"guys, this is hyejin." lucas placed his hand on my shoulder, i smiled at them and bowed at them slightly.

"name's chittaphon, but call me ten." a handsome boy smiled, he had lavender hair that suited him a lot.

"i am taeyong, let's be good friends." a red haired said, and shook my hand. i looked down at his hands, and i was surprised. you could see his veins clearly, crawling up his hand and up to his arms. but when you look at his eyes, you would faint. it looks like he came out of an anime movie, he looked like an anime boy. anime fans should come here, your dream boy is right here!

"i'm jungwoo, it is really nice meeting you." a blue haired boy spoke, he smiled widely. he looked so cute.

"no lies, but he is uwu in this group." lucas giggled, jungwoo's cheeks blushed and hit lucas with his shoulder.

"i heard you both had weak heart." jungwoo said and looked at me, and back to lucas again. me and lucas nodded our head, we looked at each other both pursing our lips.

"it's called meant to be?" ten grinned, and covered his face with his hands. tried his best not to laugh out loud.

"shut up ten, anyways let's learn more about you hyejin." taeyong said looking at me with his beautiful eyes. i blushed and nodded.