15

hyejin

"haha also, remember that time when lucas dressed up as hermione, and me as harry potter?" jungwoo laughed cutely, and stuffed food inside his mouth. the others laughed along, while lucas widened his eyes.

"where we ran after people and shouted expecto patronum!" lucas laughed, jungwoo nodded his head. everyone laughed remembering their funny past, while i smiled and enjoyed listening to them, ate my sandwich. we are sitting in the food court.

"haha me and taeyong dressed up as a couple." ten clinged to taeyong, wrapping his arms into his.

"yeah you seriously wore a belle dress, and forced taeyong to look like a beast." jungwoo laughed i saw taeyong pouted. he seemed like he didn't liked ten's idea, seeing him pout makes my heart melt. i gotta admit, he looks quite cute.

"you should be an anime character instead!" i requested, taeyong's eyes met mine who sat in front of me. it made me blush. those eyes again, it kills me. i could see his cheeks heated slightly up. he smiled, and his cheeks covered a bit of his anime eyes.

"and you'll be nishimiya?" ten pretended to choke on his food, he coughed loudly. he fakely swiped a tear under his eyes, and sniffed. "i see love already, what about me taeyong!" he shook taeyong's arms quickly, while crying with a high pitched sound.

"okay first of all they are not in love."
"second of all, taeyong doesn't have black spikey hair."
"third of all, hyejin doesn't even have pink hair, and taeyong didn't even bullied hyejin in middle school. they didn't even knew each other? also hyejin isn't deaf!" lucas corrected ten, making everyone shook, with wide eyes. jungwoo gasped.

"dude, don't take it too serious." taeyong said.

"i knew you aren't just interested at naruto mangas! you like anime movies too!" jungwoo said, pointing his fingers at lucas making him all blush. "ugh, whatever okay? i sometimes get interested about it." lucas scoffed, but afterwards laughed to not make anything awkward.

"what about you hyejin? how was is it in school, life before this?" taeyong smiled, he cupped his face with his hands and watched me. waiting for me, to tell something like a story about my past.

"i don't really have something interesting to be honest." i laughed nervously and scratched my head, while pursing my lips. "just something ridiculous and funny, there's gotta be something." jungwoo crossed his arms, and pouted.

"well um, i remember fooling around with my friends. they dared me to ask the old's man number, and went wrong." i tried to hold my laugh back, but when they started laughing i laughed with them too.

"how wrong?" lucas asked shocked.

"he started flirting, and i was flirting back just to joke around. but it's when my friends quickly dragged me away from him, saying it's too much. they felt so sorry for me"

[those who haven't watched a silent voice, you should it is a gooood]